What's the most fun you've ever had?

I'm bored..

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably my summer job. Getting paid to live in the middle of nowhere and fish and party all summer is hard to beat.

Most Helpful Girl

• This one has to be anonymous I used to work at a gentlemen's club as a stripper there was another club called the Coronet club. I got to know one of the male strippers as that club had both girls and guys in a separate area. For my 19th birthday he asked what I would want I told him I wanted at least six of the guys after hours. He arranged it and it was great. The most fun I've ever had he danced under the name of Jackson but his real name was Terrence of course Terrence is probably a fake name also but I didn't care

What Guys Said 10

• Making my kids.

• hanging out with my crush and church friends at SkyHigh.

• Going to Prom with my High School sweetheart!
    We had so much fun dancing and singing and being with all our friends

• When I shot a MP5 and a M4A1.

aren't those assault rifles?

@Dave20154 I don't care if she is a woman or a man. I just think she should be in prison.

i dont think so

• Most fun I've ever had was going to the Family Arena with my dad to see Boston perform!!! That was the best night of my life!!!

• Capoeira, batizado comes to mind

• Dancing at the rave x3 what about you?

I am really pathetic when it comes to having fun.. I've been sheltered. Probably when I swam all day..

Both sometimes.

Watch and read stuff about how to make things; find something you love 💙 I play card games I know it's childish but I love it and I cook using that youtube x3 made cheesecake for once

Or a pen pal x3 I have a few long distance friends

• being in love (:

• im not sure, i dont really remember much of my life before my surgery in march

• Fucking this hot chick.

What Girls Said 1