What kind of pet (s) do you have?

1|1
14|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 13

• We have two goldfish (Poseidon and Amphitrite) and unfortunately our last hamster Khione passed away but now we've got another one who is a Russian dwarf hamster this time named Fat Frederick the Third :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Awww your bearded dragon is extremely cute. ^^

Mine is a fluffy kitteh named lily, she's in my profile picture.

1|0
    0|0
  • My family has one dog, five birds, three turtles, and a pond full of fish.

1|0
    0|0
  • Currently, a cat and a snake.

My roommate has two dobies.

And i have like a billion horses i watch frequently that i consider my pets too, haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuuuute!!

I dont have a pet right now because I'm not allowed pets where I live but if I could I would totally have a baby sloth lol soooo cute. But realistically I would love a dog.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

hahaha this was one of the few pets I am allowed where I live.

• 2mo

If I were to get a blizzard or rat or something I wouldn't even tell my landlord lol well.. I had a rat before and they can smell sometimes so maybe not. I just feel like a little companion would be great for depression and get me out of my own head. If you have another little life to look after you have to put yours on the back burner

• I have two pitbull puppies that won't sit still for pictures lmfao

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

hahaha ya my beardie only sits still for pics when sleeping or basking in the tank

• I have a dog

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I can't wait to be able to get a dog

• 2mo

Yeah dogs are awesome!
      My boyfriend wants a cat and we went to the shelter today to get some info about adopting a cat, and I wanted to take them all home lol. So sad.

• 2mo

I almost got a cat. Signed forms and everything to find out that because the floors in my apartment are new my landlord won't let me have one.

• I have two dogs

0|0
    0|0
  • i miss my kitties (;_;)

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 horses, two dogs, a ferret, and a cat

0|0
    0|0
  • A dog and a cat. Also goldfishes

0|0
    0|0