So its 9/11 today. Do you think those terrorists are gonna pull anything?

I think they will. Somewhere in Europe for sure. I hope it'll be an epic fail for them 😂

Do you think anything will happen?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, Europe's under Attack by a different Terrorist Organization, FYI, Whom is actually at war with Al Qaeda.
    Probably not,
    But this is the reason that Europe is turning to the right,
    The aftermath of what happened during the bush years is why the U. S is turning left and then the Reaction to that is why Trump is a Candidate.
    Trust an American Dude,
    Europe continues on its rightward turn to its own peril.
    Then you have the whole Britain EU debacle is getting other people to think that leaving the EU is a good idea (Its not.) So basically, Europe has a bunch of other severe problems that nobody seems to be addressing because ISIS.

Are we at war with Al qaeda? I never noticed. Nowadays it's the i. s. terrorists that like to bomb us.

@VictoriousSausage
      Shit has hit the fan for the western world.
      Personally, the way I see it is post ww2 anti-communist and economic explotation of Africa by Europe and the Middle East by The U. S and the U. K has finally started to Catch up.
      I think that we are about to pay the piper

Clause five of NATO, everyone went along for the ride and extremists aren't going to be happy with France in Algeria for sure

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 15

• I doubt it. After the last couple of incidents that had happened I think that would have caused the authorities worldwide to be on maximum alert more than ever before and chances are anything those terrorists plot or attempt would be discovered and foiled quickly, and would be much more harder and much more disorganized. The authorities probaby already have undercover agents and operatives working on multiple sting operations by now, so even if those terrorists had anything planned the authorities would probably know about it much quicker than ever, and catch them much sooner.

Yeah but are the terrorists smart enough to realize that? I doubt it. They just want to watch shit go boom. If their plan gets foiled, who knows, maybe they'll move to plan B? B stands for boom. They'll just detonate the bomb wherever they are at that moment.

Even then, it's mostly going to be more dead terrorists that blow themselves up trying to avoid getting arrested and facing a judge to get sentenced. They got nothing, nothing really substantial dangerous that can really pose a big threat to the public, if any at all. It's not like they had managed to steal a nuke or some highly dangerous and contagious pathogen. We've seen them did something like that before with anthrax but even then that was practically nothing, nothing so substantially dabgerous that could and would seriously affect worldwide. Otherwise then there would be something of any actual real concern. Right now I think they would be contained for most part.

• You know today is 9/10, right?

• Isn't the attack supposed to be spontaneous? You know... So it can be successful. Hitting anyone on 9/11 would be too obvious. I say watch out for 9/12.

• They've been busy on GaG all day gathering up their 72 virgins.

• Hard to know.

• Of course not

• People get over it everyday thousands of us die and er don't bitch about it

• It's not 9/11 yet.

• Looks like it was pretty quiet. Glad to see nothing happened.

• Terrorists can kiss my ass.

• Maybe, maybe not? But Islamic terrorist will be striking again and again...

• Hopefully they pull a noose around their own necks.

• I hope not, I think everyone is on their highest alert on 9/11

• They can kiss their ass and burn that horrific book that has caused so much suffering. Nothing will happen

• Not in the states.

It might happen

Told ya. I'll give you the address to send the $100 to later.

Alright give me your address now. Not in a pm. I never check those.