Is this really crappy?

https://vid.me/NYsl

I was going to post it on my social media but I don't know..

3mo ---
3mo Thank you guys, I put it on Youtube

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard you sang before and you're awesome. You have a unique voice and you should make a youtube channel if you haven't so already. I know many people personally that did and they did alright.

Hey thank you!! :) I have a youtube channel, I just like to ask GAG before I post things so I don't embarrass myself lol

I know Elise Estrada Alyssa Bernal and Ryan Narciso personally, who started from youtube themselves. You are in the right path.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so good, post itttt. I like the song and you look great. Although the camera looks like it belongs in 2008.

Thank you so much!! :) Oh my God, right? It's my Macs camera, it's the worst thing I've ever used lol

What Guys Said 8

• Haven't listened to the original but you have a very good voice. I say post it.

Don't worry about negative feedback. Trolls are not scouring Youtube looking for singing videos, I can assure you of that.

Thank you very much :)

• Sounds good!! Hope you get the views and subscribers you deserve! You never know, you might be the next JustiN Bieber story :)

Aw thank you very much!! :)

• Yeah its good!

• It takes a lot of guts x3 gj

• Your singing is awesome i love your voice too
    i would post it to social media.

• Pretty good, I would look up some tags to use/placed to post your YouTube.

• its good

• I was too busy looking at your boobs to listen.

What Girls Said 1