Can you fix this sentence please please?

I feel pity for those dirty minds who accused to much about people. I pray that one day that God will cleanse your mind. I am sorry but I am not like your deeds.

2mo And I will never be like you

Most Helpful Guy

• The sentences are technically correct except you used the incorrect word for "too". When you're referring to an excess of something (Ex. Too much love, too many cats, too little money, etc.) "too" is used instead of "to".

However, I still have trouble interpreting exactly what you mean since it's not colloquial English. I would guess that you mean something like "I feel pity for those dirty minds who accuse others too much. I pray that, one day, God will cleanse your mind. I am sorry but I do not like your deeds and I will never be like you.".

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll try:
    I feel pity for those dirty minds who accused so much about people. I pray that one day, God will cleanse your mind. I am sorry, but I am not like your deeds.
    I have a habit of putting commas where they aren't necessary sometimes, so I can't guarantee this is 100% right.

What Guys Said 4

• I feel pity for dirty-minded people who so often are the ones making accusations against other. I pray that one day God will cleanse your soul. I am sorry to say I do not like the things you do.

• 'I am a nun. Nuff said'

Fixed

• does god exist?

• *too much about people

What Girls Said 3

• I feel pity for those dirty minds who accused too much of people. I pray that one day, God will cleanse your mind. I am sorry, but I am not like your deeds and I will never be like you.

I'm not sure; this is just how I think it should be. :P

Also, the whole God thing threw me off, lol.

Wait...

I feel pity for those dirty minds who accuse too much. I pray that, one day, God will cleanse your mind. I am sorry, but I am not like your deeds and I will never be like you.
      (?)

• You are judgmental and will go to hell.

• What in the actual fuck