Im trying to buy my first car but I'm all out of ideas?

It would be my first car but I have no credit, no cosigner, and no family to help me. Because I have no credit the banks won't give me a car loan. All I have is a downpayment of 1,200. Any one have any ideas? I even went to a buy here pay here and couldn't get a car. This makes no sense...

3mo I have a decent job and I get paid every week but that seems to not matter

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 ideas 1) you buy a 1200 car 2) borrow money from a loan shark 3) get a job and save more money

4) a used car, as an option. I bought mine for 3000$ in the US and succesfully transported it to Canada ( via https://clearit.ca/ ). But please don't expect much from a used car, sooner or later you gotta earn enough to buy a normal one.

@williemorris thank you

What Guys Said 2

• Marry someone rich or date someone rich

• you're screwed unless you can hustle/sucker some poor fool into cosigning for you.

Or...

Get a loan from those places that charge a ridiculously high interest rate. (not recommended)

What Girls Said 2

• Well do you have a job? As I've got mine on finance, I don't have a credit rating and paying it back for 5 years but it's a new car and comes under Warrenty so cheaper

• suzuki?