When you see places like this, do you feel very peaceful and calm? and you feel that someday your gonna make your home in places like this?

i really do want a home like this in places like these, someday

when you see places like this,do you feel very peaceful and calm ? and you feel that someday your gonna make your home in places like this ?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them I feel most at peace and inspired when isolated in nature away from people and the problems of the world. And I would love to have a ranch someday that me and my family when I have one can live.

What Girls Said 13

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• I gotta tell you, it seems very nice in pictures, but a view gets boring really fast when you are forced to live there. Think about it: it's far from everything else. It always has the same people, you can't meet new people there. You won't have easy access to a doctor, pharmacy, supermarket, etc, etc

And if you think "I'll just plant potatoes" and feed some cows, it's hard work. Like hard work and hard shitty life (literally). You seem to work out and all, but seriously.. keep it for vacations.

• 1|1
  • I basically end up drooling on the keyboard and yearning to be there. Plus I really want to run like a maniac in those meadows and fields. Yup, someday.

• For me it's by a sea shore or something

• i want to settle down here with @polocrew and @MaLifeBeLikeOohAah and @decentguy #nohomo