Do you have any stalker stories?

Most Helpful Guy

• sure :)
    i stalked her for a week than hit her tied her up and now she is in my basement
    u mean this kind of stories right? :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah one time I was leaving my house and saw two guys that I know but never told them where I live, driving behind me coming out of the school entrance I live close by. They kept on following me for at least 15 minutes. That really scared the hell out of me.

What Guys Said 3

• nope, no girl stalks me. im not worthy for it because im a ugly guy.

• These 3 girls followed me around a giant convention one week. I saw them EVERWHERE. Even when I left the building and went a few minutes out to eat, they were there. Give them a fake number lol

• I started following the teen girl that lives next door around after I spotted her swimming in their pool, I was instantly sprung because her breasts despite her young age have really grown and her bikini was too small. I photograph her often with my telescopic camera.

What Girls Said 1

• My best friend and I were stalked in college, had to call the police a few times and everything.