He's not calling me?

So I went on a date with this guy, and since then he's never texted or called me back. It's been over 2 weeks. Should I assume that he's not interested in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you should. That's the way it goes sometimes. One summer I had 17 first dates and no second dates.

Most Helpful Girl

• he's not gonna call and if he does it'll just be for casual sex. if a guys interested he'll get in touch within 72 he's of the 1st date

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah that's it when it's been two weeks

But I didn't do anything wrong?

You may not think you did but it could have been the most innocent thing, or maybe he just wasn't attracted to you, it dose t take much on a first date

• Yeah, I'd say that's a pretty safe assumption at this point.

What Girls Said 2

• Take the initiative and send a "hey how r you doing" text don't say anything more than that and see if he replies

• I would honestly assume by now he's not interested or maybe didn't find the date as enjoyable as you did. Don't sweat it though girl, he probably wasn't worth your time anyways