Should people have sex before marriage?

Do you think it is fine to have sex before marriage?

• Yes, it is fine to have sex before marriage
  • No, it is not fine to have sex before marriage
2mo ...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, I'm planning to have it before marriage. 😛 Just as long as you're safe and it's consensual, I don't see the problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes OBVIOUSLY ! YEEEESSSS !! Whyyy do i read so much USA people talking about this?

Someone please, NUKE the concept of sex only after marriage !
    Guys and girs, you mostly live on USA, a fukin awesome SUPER DEVELOPED country ! Stop with that nonsense that doesn't bring anything.

What Girls Said 22

• Yes. I don't see why I wouldn't want to make sure that I have good sexual chemistry with the man that I plan to spend the rest of my life with just because I don't have the papers to make our relationship official by law yet.

• I think it's fine to have sex before marriage as long as both people are willing, know the potential risks, and are mature about things.

• Yes, I'm not marry and I love sex!!

• Yeah.
    Who wants to be stuck in a sexually incompatible marriage? NOT ME lmao

• Majority of people have sex before marriage, it's the norm and there's literally nothing wrong with it.

• Kind of risky, actually way too risky if you are young and dumb... but to each their own. My life is not up for grabs for anyone to judge but God.

• They should do whatever makes them happy. However if one partner wants to have sex and the other not, the relationship might be in yrouble,

• Depends on how much you care about sex. If sex is a low priority to you, then you can do what you want. If it is a high priority to you, you will probably want to make sure that you are compatible with your partner beforehand. What if you commit to a lifetime of bad sex without even knowing it?

What if i dont want to marry a girl who have had sex before me?:(

Do you think i am narrow minded?

No, I don't. I think you have set your priorities and your moral standards, and that is an indication of strength and discipline.

• People should do what they feel comfortable doing. However, if you are choosing to wait til you are married to have sex, don't wait because it is what your parents want you to do. Your reason should be for yourself.

• ... Yeah.

• Yes, why not.

• Yes, I think it's important to have sex before marriage

• Yes you should. If you wait how you would know if you're right for each other?

How can sex determine if she is the right partner for me? What do we marry for? I wanna marry a girl who hasn't experienced sex before me

• I admire people who wait until marriage before having sex.

I guess it is an individuals choice. There's no right or wrong , unless they don't on religious grounds, then they definitely shouldn't.. considering they follow their religion that is

• Nothing wrong about it but I would only have sex when I am engaged or married.

• Yes u should

• Of course, you need to know the person before you get marry. You do not want to wait until you are married and find out that neither of you are sexually compatible with each other.

It is really so surprising to hear this from someone whose username is NaughtySarah ! Oh you must be joking

• It's 2016, it' common for people to have sex before marriage.

Then everyone will be fucking eachother in 2116 according to your logic ! Okay i am narrow minded.

Yeah it's a common norm these days

• If they want

• Apart from religious values, no issue

Have you ever had sex?

If i were you i would deactivate my account after this shame? What do you want? Do you want to be Emma mae? Dont worry your friends won't see these i will delete this question.

You shameless bitch ! I tested you. Don't forget who you truly are ! I don't understand why you choose to be a whore !!!

• I'm not waiting for marriage, already lost my virginity

To whom did you lose your virginity? Can i learn where he comes from if it is not too personal?

• I clicked the wrong one!!! NOOOOOO!

Can you please tell me where you are from and how old you are?

I thought you were muslim i suppose ur not

nope. sorry

What Guys Said 18

• It depends on the individuals involved, their religious and cultural beliefs, and their ability to deal with the consequences of a sexual relationship. In my personal life, I believe that it is okay to have sex outside of marriage if you are in a committed relationship and sex is serving as an expression of love rather then being just a recreational activity.

• The best answer to this depends on the people involved. They may have personal, secular, or religious opinions as to why it is valid or not to have sex before marriage and it is all going to be unique to them. For any one person or group to attempt to regulate the rightness or wrongness of this action is not appropriate in my view. You can't legislate ethics or morality and even if you want to try, in my opinion it isn't a question of whether or not you can, but rather if you should, and that's my bottom line.

• Yes, it is fine. It is part of the process of getting to know your partner and understanding full compatibility. How do you know someone 100% without having sex with them? Why would you marry someone you do not know 100%? If sex is so important, then why would you take that to chance when deciding who to spend the rest of your life with?

• Its recommended to have sex before getting married so that you get the sex craze out of your system.

I think that waiting for marriage to have a complete relationship makes people marry for the wrong reasons.

Hmm you pointed out something different

• I think it's essential to a long and happy marriage. You don't want to marry someone you're not sexually compatible with, that would be miserable!

• It's not about when, it's about why. If you wait till marriage cause you think it makes you superior, that's the wrong mindset. If you do it before cause you think it makes you cool or edgy, that's the wrong mindset. I can't speak for others but I would only do it with someone after we've gotten to know each other as people first. And that doesn't have to be marriage, just when we both feel comfortable with each other.

So I think it's fine. As long as they love each other and they're confortable with each other, I don't think there's anything wrong with it

• People should know each other thoroughly before marrying and sex is an important part of it.

• I do not think that they should.

• Of course its fine. Its only sex.

What if someone saw your future wife's body before you? For example her asshole. It makes me fear

Hmm where do you live in?

Belgium.

• I have no objection to it

• Absolutely. It's their choice to make

• Gotta make sure you're compatible!!

• Its like test driving a car, how do you know you're compatible or like the person if you dont take him/her for a test drive!

• Yea they should fuck and have couple of kids as a trial to see if things will work out in serious marriage lol

• I don't care what others do. For me, no, but I wouldn't tell others not to.

• Suppose you're never getting married?

• Yeah I wouldn't want to find out you don't like sex or are not sexually compatible after getting married