Do you have a narcissistic friend, family member or boyfriend/girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's too bad to have disorder in family
    You can't leave that person

Yeah once it's a family member you have to stay for the long haul... if it's friends or romantic partners it can be easy to cut them off 😕

No I'm normal
      And you don't suffer from a thing you are normal

Haha its good to hear that 😂

What Guys Said 3

• no, but I've had one who is a church friend and they suck! I distanced myself. have to keep good boundaries. good luck to anyone who dates them...

I have a religious friend who's like that too! she gives off the impression of course but in reality she's extremely narcissistic and makes me feel horrible if I don't help her ehh

I've always liked people who were religious, spiritual and definitely those who are different from my own religion. It's honestly sad how some are bad.. I suppose they are hypocrites to go to churches. I'm trying my best to build strong boundaries, and thank you ☺

lots of people wear labels, you'll know people by the majority of their behavior. were all human and everyone is flawed in some way. don't judge any book by its cover... as the saying goes.
      I have no problem them goign to church so they get a message that can re-condition them, but most people need some form of counseling to fixup their emotional selves. thats what Jesus does over time, but can take long time.

• I have a friend who is a bit of narcissist, you have to reign him in all the time, he is so self centred but if you keep him off that line of thought he is a nice guy

• who isn't a narcissist in western society? even in a subtle level.. ?

Yikes... well I cannot guarantee what you've said is accurate.-. I suppose everybody has some form of narcissism damn

What Girls Said 0