Should I move to Ocala fl or Tampa from Miami? Please help?

I have some family in Ocala and Tampa so wondering which one would be better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tampa baby!

Do you live and Tampa, and if so how is dating?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I would say out of Florida, moved to Austin TX from Delray Beach a few months ago. Ocala seems pretty small town, so if I had to choose between the two, I'd say Tampa.

Do you miss the life of living in delray beach, or being by the ocean? How is the women situation over there in Texas where you moved to? More females or what?

Living in Florida for 26 years, I miss the geography in a way (not the humidity and the fact that it's 90 degrees 95% of the year). I only went to the beach at most twice a year, but like I said, you sort of miss that tropical environment, it becomes somewhat nostalgic. I miss a few of my friends, but honestly, that's pretty much it. I don't miss any of the rude, crazy ass populace of South Florida. Dating I would say is much better in Austin, not only because there are way more young people out here, but because women are more laid back and less materialistic/superficial than women I dated back in Florida. It seems like so many girls I dated back home had daddy issues or some other issue, women here are definitely less crazy.

• cali