Hillary Clinton collapses at 9/11 memorial - Thoughts?

So this is sort of a follow up to the last question i asked about Hillary's health, where i began to start suspecting that something may have been up. Of coarse as usual, i had to deal with one or two people who said that it was unequivocally a non - issue because CNN told them so (i lol'd). Now today, she collapses at the 9/11 memorial. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how some people choose to play this off, but now that you have major news media questioning the rhetoric on her health (my link is to the washington post for example). I guess now that CNN says its time to question her health, people will now start to ponder about it (oh this world...). And of coarse, the moment you question it at all, people come to assume that you support Trump, which I do not. But its probably important for people to start looking into who this Tim Caine guy (her VP) is, as he's likely going to be filling her shoes quite a bit more than normal...

Anyways, here's a video showing part of her episode:

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally called it, I've known for a long time that there are some seriosuly health and medical issues that she's been hiding from the public.

Like seriously , she has these weird lesions on her tongue, she's been having like these mini seizures, every time she talks she ends up gagging and coughing for like 5-10 minutes, she can barely stand up by herself much less walk by herself, she has this weird private medical guy that follows her around everywhere and helps her stand up, and has this inhaler type object with him. And now they've added in an ambulance to her motorcade. She also barely ever talks in public anymore or has press speakings or anything.

Not to mention a lot of doctors recently have been coming out and question Hillary's health recently both mentally and physically, one doctor even got fired because he dared question her health.

I know it's normal to have health problems as you age but seriously this is ridiculous the woman is falling apart at the seems and unraveling more everyday and the amount of things wrong with is an ever increasing list.

What Girls Said 11

• She has always been a "Frail" woman, or it seems, with all of her Reports on her Illnesses. I know she has Health Issues that she Wishes she could "Bleach Bit" away though, just like the Emails.
    I also Believe that her case of "Walking Pneumonia," will not Disappear, here, dear, and until we Get a Look at her Medical Records, we all can Only.. Speculate, but Pretty much Know where she will Go. And hopefully that is Not in the Seat in the White House.
    Good luck and Great question, @Negrodamuss. xx

• Of course we should be concerned... she looked so unstable. I know that the candidates are seniors... and I know the job is hard, but if she has pneumonia or whatever, it needs to be taken care of. And yes, haha, if you're voting Clinton, one should be very interested in what Tim Kaine is about :) who knows what could happen without her being sick

• I didn't hear that she collapsed I just heard she felt overheated. Which was probably the humidity. In this situation, Republicans remind me of googling my symptoms when I feel sick. "What? You had a coughing fit? Go to the doctor you obviously have cancer." "What? You made a weird facial expression? You had a seizure. Case closed."

There are a lot of reasons Hillary shouldn't be President. Her health is not of them. Republicans are seriously reaching now.

• Questions have been raised about her health previously, that she needs help walking and that there always has to be someone on hand to steady her and she always needs a stool at speeches also she has senor moments on stage where it appears she has dementia. Its obvious she is medically unfit for office. If she's having trouble coping with the stress that campaigning is having on her health how will she cope being president. Time for a new democratic candidate one not as corrupt such as Bernie Sanders or Michelle Obama.

• She's an elderly lady, I don't know why people are expecting her to be at optimum health at her age. Pneumonia is a treatable condition, so it's really not the end of her race to presidency.

• Her emails said she was looking for Parkinson's disease meds. Questioning her health is only logical.
    And Tim is an idiot. He isn't well liked in VA

• She cannot no longer hide it since there are cameras everywhere. Trump might win n use her ill health as an advantage. Her body can't handle extra stress and being president. She will suffer even more.

• Well she's 60 something year old women, and she's not exactly a spring chicken. Of course she'll have health problems.

yea, sure. My uncle had health problems, but he wasn't running for president, and his health problems didn't cause him to randomly collapse and require the aid of several handlers...

@Kantana they are both too old to be president, I think both just want to be president not for the country but as a crowning achievement in their lives that they will be remembered for, they are both hugely wealthy with fortunes in the hundreds of millions.

@Spermdumster666 I'm sure Hillary has a lot of ulterior motives like that. But it does take a lot of money to get elected, have to pay for advertisement, rallies, staffers, etc.

• 1 thought: I DON'T CARE.

• She will never make it through the debates... unless they prop her up. She is unfit to be president.

She will make it through the debates, people in charge will have a stunt double take her place on stage.

• Poor Hillary. I hope she gets better. Good thing that she will win the election though. She deserves it.

What Guys Said 18

• Fox News called it a "medical emergency". That's ridiculous. I'm 40 years younger than Hillary and physically fit and I have had low blood pressure since I was a little kid. I faint from time to time if I don't eat or drink enough and if it's very hot outside, it can occur more often. It's absolutely harmless. It's certainly less problematic than Trump's high blood pressure.

• And people called Trump crazy when he said Clinton had health problems...

• she was showing signs of issues... severe cough attack a few days ago, and probably kept pushing. timing is good in that she can rest and get better prior to vote. most people survive pneumonia, but gotta rest.

the real question... where is her ever faithful (sarcasm), husband? nowhere to be seen... he's the one that seems really sick. I'm more concerned she has no stable family unit... certainly not him, maybe Chelsea.

• Apparently, she's being treated for pneumonia. Pneumonia really sucks to have in the summer months because hot air is less dense and has less oxygen. I know because I had it in August of 2010. It will take some time to get over, but she will get over it. It's not something that threatens anyone's ability to be President.

• Image for the news result
    Hillary Clinton Is Being Treated for Pneumonia, Leaves 9/11 Ceremony Feeling 'Overheated' : www.foxnews.com/.../...1-ceremony-source-says.html

• That's not even the best video available.

She had a seizure or something. She's been lying about her health for ages.

• She lived , oh well better luck next time

• Just further evidence that her bad health isn't some crazy conspiracy theory dreamed up by right wing republicans. Of course she's 68, but that's no reason/excuse to defend her health, Sanders is 75 and is in perfect health. Her health should have been questioned during the primary just like Sanders age was questioned.

• I wouldn't be surprised if she has health issues at her age. Regardless, I'm really not that invested in the election to be honest.

• I am still at the wait and see stage but my major worry is Trump getting elected so my priorities might be different to other responders

• Apparently people are calling it pneumonia which is something people can get treated for. Hell I've had pneumonia and it sucks ass.

• I do question her health.

• Seriously, she's 60 plus years of age, her and trump both have health problems they are just not revealing them.
    Why can't we just make an age cut off like, fifty five or so

Because if the cut of age was 55, we wouldn't have candidates like Bernie Sanders who happens to be both 75 and in good health.

• She is a human, she can have some downs that she can predict.
    My ex president (Portugal), collapesed in some occasions too.
    We are not perfect should we critict a person for its health issues or for their politics when they run for president? She just collapsed she didn had a hearth attack...
    Trump is shit, if he gets the job, its not him who is going to collapsed. It is going to be the entire USA.

• Die, evil one.

• Propaganda

• Does anyone seriously want someone this sick to be president?

Trump makes a problem of it because it suits him.
      Remember Kennedy's back problems? Remember Reagan's health problems? Remember Roosevelt nearly dead at Yalta?

@Kantana Do you really think I didn't read a lot about both candidates? ;)
      Start with this:
      Why Hillary Clinton's perceived corruption seems to echo louder than Donald Trump's actual corruption: www.washingtonpost.com/.../
      A longer list: www.theatlantic.com/.../

@jacquesvol My experience with Clinton supporters you'd be surprised. I just don't trust her, how is she any better? Yes Donald doesn't have any political experience but I think he has been adjusting to it and is learning quickly.

Is this presidential? cnn. com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-basket-of-deplorables

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more