Hello, I need help I bought an Art portfilio for my art class... but I don't know what size to buy?

I am only carrying 18 x 24 paper.

Most Helpful Guy

• What types of medias do you use? And what do you draw sun sets landscapes
    or figure drawings. You need a small portable one and a larger one for full presentations I'm a model if you are interested in viewing some of my poses to draw nudemalemodel an example on my avatr pic just click the pen for it to come up

Most Helpful Girl

• Go with at least 24x30 if you can carry it.

I think I bought that 23 X 31. But I only carrying things that are 18 by 24.

I think its a good size and will keep your precious art safe and protected but go to the art store and handle it yourself if you're concerned

haha I know... I just feel like I am the only one in my class carrying a giant porfilio. Few of my classmates have a smaller porfilio.

What Guys Said 2

• You already bought it but don't know what size to buy?

yeah I meant I bought the wrong size. I bought something too big because I was on the bus and needed a portfolio ASAP!

• What's an Art portfolio? How important is the size? Can you ask your teacher for help?

What Girls Said 0