Are my views On the world crazy?

Black people are. Ghetto loud criminals or uppity rich/middle class?

Mexicans or from mexico orgins. If their male and bald they are murders if not. They are good people.

Asians with tattos are gangsters and smart and have strict parents

White people are insecure racistor red necks. With a superiority complex or corny. Or. Really nice good people and aren't racist at all.

Middle eastern wear too much perfume. Has lots of money. Or terrorist

Gay is a choice or isn't a choice and something happend to u in ur child hood and now ur stuck this way?

Republican are evil people that want to control every thing and love white power and or money.

Democrats are way to lean and let any things slide and let any bodu do what they want Wheater its good or bad? And babys people.

Updates:
2mo Hey guys guess my race when u answer?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't call them views because you are going to be labelled... crazy!

I would call them observations... because some of them are to be frank... actual observations.

The social justice nuts are going to have fun with this one =P

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think you know the answer

0|0
    0|0
  • So i'm uppity or ghetto? I choose ghetto, I'll be ghetto fabulous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fucking black!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Just stereotypes. It does not absolutely or even remotely accurately apply to every single individual of every different racial, ethnicity, nationality, cultural background, sexual orientation or even political affiliation.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Of course not to every single individual nothing 100% with humans. But a good 50 percent might true.

A stereotype is only born when a occrance happens more than once. So their is some truth to stereotypes not 100% truth but some

• Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds totally reasonable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting analogy on races and politics

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

How so?

• 2mo

Well some of it makes sense in a weird way from an outside perspective so I kind of get it