Budgeting to move out of the house?

I'm 21 and i'm looking at moving out of the house soon but i need to know the budget, the things i need and i'm not good at mathematics since i suffer with Dyscalculia ( a maths dyslexia) and i need something easy to have, any suggestions?

What Guys Said 2

• Contact a financial advisor? Most are free and quite easy to talk to. Explain the situation, and they can find out how much money per week or month you have to work with. Watch youtube videos on how to save and manage money. I'm 19 and learnt about money management when I was 16/17. One thing I can tell you, is that you have to start choosing cheap for everything. Dont feel shitty about it. no one cares.

• Kind of depends on where you live. There are huge differences in rent. If you live in San Francisco better stay with your parents until you're 50 or finish med school (and have paid off all your loans).

What Girls Said 1

• Depending on your income, in order to move out securely I always say basically save up on what you'd be spending 6 months without a job. Thats a good start, it's pretty expensive so this is a way to be secure and not under budget.