Do you think you're worth the man/woman of your dreams?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm good question, but I have nightmare's lol. I don't have this man of my dreams fantasy bulls*it going on. I find thing's in people to like so I don't have a set idea. Of course everyone is going to say they are worth it, but that's because it's the person of their dreans and they DREAM that person will accept the good and bad, mostly bad cause we all have baggage that we like to water down/sweep under the rug. Honestly I don't know even if I did have a dream dude... hmm if that makes sense to you lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll let them be the judge of that. In my mind I don't ever think that I'm not good enough for someone.

What Girls Said 15

• Sometimes I don't think I'm good enough for my boyfriend. It's because it feels like I'm the one making all the mistakes at times. 😕

• The man of my dreams is exactly that: a dream. Therefore he does not exist.

• No but I think that one day I will be, hopefully.
    I'm working on myself and already made a lot of progress and I think that in a year I would be there.

• Yes. I have met the man of my dreams and he seems to think I am worth it.

• I like to think so... but honestly sometimes it's hard for me to believe I'm worth anything. So I don't know. I just want someone who will love me for who I am...

• I do, indeed.

• Yes, of course ☺️

Talking about yourself can come off as vain, even if you don't feel that way. I'm not trying to be that way, I've always felt like I was good enough or too good for my past boyfriends. I've always desired someone as quirky, kind hearted, and silly as I am-so, I don't feel like I'm over reaching, just looking for an equal.

I think looking for and equal is very fair :)

• I sure hope so!

• Yes, I'm a freaken awesome person 😂😂😂

• yes ofc

• I hope so. Even if I am not currently I will definitely try to change (not physically!) for him.

• Of course, I had one from my nightmares already.

Why are you worth the man of your dreams?

Good question - after a few bad experiences, I realized what I want and don't want. And what I want is someone who makes me feel warm on the inside, safe, pretty, and who is a genuine lovable person. And who looks cute so as we get to have cute babies.

• No, not yet... perhaps after a year or so...

• No. I'm trash. :(

But I'm going to try to not be trash.

• been told by a few of my exs.
    one was married to
    the other also wnated marriage

What Guys Said 11

• Yep, I'm a real catch. And my dream woman is far from perfect

• Tough call, probably not.

• I won't know for sure until I meet her (assuming I haven't already) and begin pursuing a relationship with her. I can do the best I can to prepare myself to be her husband, but it will only be when I get to know her on a deeper level that I'll begin to make those more important decisions in order to be the man of HER dreams.

• no of course not because she doesn't exist.

• I don't have a woman of my dreams. I've learned that we don't know what we want until we find it so I better keep my options open.

• No, because i have to high standards

• yes i am

• no iam not

• I'd rather flip this situation

• At least I was told so by the only girl I rejected (she wanted me as fuck buddy/friends with benefits beside her boyfriend and I said I can't do that allthough she started undressing in my bed)

• YES YES YES