A question for Science Nerds: After the discovery of Higgs Boson - What new (hypothetical) particle would you like to be discovered?

What new exotic particle would you like to be scientifically confirmed?

• Graviton / Gravitino - Particle of GravitationA question for Science Nerds: After the discovery of Higgs Boson - What new (hypothetical) particle would you like to be discovered?
  • Chronon / Chronaton - Time ParticleA question for Science Nerds: After the discovery of Higgs Boson - What new (hypothetical) particle would you like to be discovered?
  • Tachyon - Faster Than Light ParticleA question for Science Nerds: After the discovery of Higgs Boson - What new (hypothetical) particle would you like to be discovered?
  • Dilaton - Particle of Extra DimensionsA question for Science Nerds: After the discovery of Higgs Boson - What new (hypothetical) particle would you like to be discovered?
  • Dark Photon - Particle of Darkness / Dark MatterA question for Science Nerds: After the discovery of Higgs Boson - What new (hypothetical) particle would you like to be discovered?
  • Inflaton - Particle of Cosmic InflationA question for Science Nerds: After the discovery of Higgs Boson - What new (hypothetical) particle would you like to be discovered?
  • Cosmon - Primeval AtomA question for Science Nerds: After the discovery of Higgs Boson - What new (hypothetical) particle would you like to be discovered?

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for Chronaton, if scientists learn how to use them, they might invent some sort of Time Machine 👍

Good thinking!

Time Displacement. Now only if they figure out how to make it so when you time travel that inorganic things can be brought with you, in other words, make time travel more like Back To The Future and not like Terminator, please, because I really would hate to be completely but naked in the middle of nowhere and have to find and steal somebody's clothes.

@JudgmentDay Yeah, I know what you mean, lol :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a science nerd, but Tachyons are my favorite hypothetical particles, because they would help humanity in creating Warp drive spaceships.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say Graviton. It'd be interesting how standard model will be affected after discovery of it.

• Dark Photon is the most realistic I believe

What Guys Said 5

• Graviton! Every since i was a kid i wanted some grav boots lmao

• I don't know, maybe Inflaton?

• Graviton, could lead to some sort of gravity manipulation.

• Dilaton, cause I'd like to go to some other dimension.

• Cosmon - Primeval Atom

What would you do with it, as a scientist?