Have you ever been rejected by a hot guy?

If so, what was his reason for rejecting you, and how did you handle the rejection?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have been turned down by very good looking girls and in fairness they were very good about it. I was disappointed but eventually moved on.

Most Helpful Girl

• He hated my taste in music even though his and mine were so similar 😂😂 I like the new heavy metal and he likes the older heavy metal (70s and 80s) It wasn't a bad thing either because he was so self centred all he ever did was talk about himself. Never again lol

What Guys Said 7

• Nope lol

• Can't say that I have been rejected by a hot guy.

• No... Theys dont finds me attractive enough to even speak to me, let alone rejects me T-T

• Lol @ the women talking about the one time they were rejected. Poor them.

• I have rejected girls. I am considered Very handsome by most and hot by every girl I know

When a woman isn't up to your standards you have to turn her down.

• I'm a straight man. So that wouldn't really bother me.

• I've been rejected by a hot diva in front of her friends and two years later we hooked up

What Girls Said 14

• Yes. He let me down easy though with some lie about his girlfriend wanting to get back with him. Can't catch em all.

• Well, I wouldn't say he was hot. I was attracted to him though. Honesty, looking back on it now, not really sure why I was attracted to him. He was kind of a douche and not at all my type.
    Lol I wasn't pretty enough to date! Haha
    At the time, it was a total blow to my ego but I've never had any issues with that after him so I just laugh about it now.

well any guy that would reject you is either gay or has mental problems. or both

@Mydnite This is why I heart you, you randomly pop up for insults. Lol
      Haha yea I know right? Ehh whatever, his loss.

That's me 😜

Soooo his loss!!!

• Not a "hot" guy, but a nice looking guy. I was too "in your face" and I wasn't "reserved enough" basically.

I handled it by telling him it was all kosher and I appreciated him being honest, and then cussed him out to myself later. Lol.

• No, when I liked him, he didn't even know I exist. I never talked to him, just watching him from afar. After we both graduated, we met again on friend's birthday and we talked quite a lot actually. He then asked me out on a date but I had to say no that time cause I was already with someone else.

• I have never made a first step towards a guy or asked him out so no.
    But I rejected a hot guy a few weeks ago because I couldn't see him (I wanted to do it sadly).

• Yeah 😐😑

He rejected me bc I wasn't fat enough

• No, I can't say I have. I'm too chicken to approach.

You should go for it. Never be afraid of a mere human. Fear me instead!

• nope, coz i don't like hot guys
    it looks like too much maintenance to be with him - his fans, need to be perfectly match/compatible with his hot look and everybody is crazy bout him. so... runaway~

• No... Mainly because no hot men come on to me...

• nope because I don't really do that scene :D

I mean I don't think I ever asked anyone out

• Well I've been rejected by most guys. Not just the hot ones XD

• i never handled the rejection.. honestly i still think of him for 5 years. i am weak ass bitch

• Yeah he laughed and after all his friends stared to make fun of me for about a week. I was so stupid to like him

• Not yet :/ lol! I mean... I have never asked a guy out. Its so damn scary haha. I bet if i asked out my super hot crush he would reject the fuck out of me thats for sure!