Girls Would You Rather A Guy Call You Pretty Or Beautiful, Guys Would You Rather A Woman Call You Cute Or Hot, And Why?

I Prefer The First One Please Explain Why You Would Preferences Being Called Which

Most Helpful Girl

• Beautiful. I think each of those adjectives have subtle differences. Beautiful in my opinion is one of the highest compliments you can give a woman and shouldn't carelessly thrown around. Beautiful describes both physical and intrinsic beauty. It not only defines your outward beauty, but also refers to the lovely, classy way a woman carries her self. Her kindness, compassion, and confidence. Basically, it's cute, pretty, gorgeous, sexy, and classy all wrapped up into one high compliment. If I were a guy I would only reserve this adjective for women who deserve it in my eyes - or someone I have deep feelings for. I don't think many guys go around calling girls beautiful (not the genuine ones at least). So yes, I think being called beautiful is a much better compliment. Pretty really only focuses on physical attributes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather call a gal beautiful for reasons @lolababe12 and @pinkmichae stated. Second choice is hot. Cute seems more of "oh that thing she does is cute."

What Girls Said 15

• Either One, hun, as Long as he is Not Rude and Crude with, "Hey, baby, Wanna get laid?"
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

• beautiful is for the classy

• Beautiful implies he is looking at me fully. Hot is that he's mainly on my body and cute is what I call babies kitties or anything I'm not remotely physically or romantically attracted to.

So I prefer beautiful or pretty.

• beautiful of course! It just means a higher degree of attraction than pretty, I think

• Beautiful... it's a higher compliment as it seems.

• I love it when a man says I'm beautiful. Being called pretty is awesome too but I feel pretty focuses only on your physical appearance. When a man calls you beautiful I'd like to think it's because he thinks I am physically and mentally beautiful. Now with men I prefer to call them handsome or sexy. I've always felt that a man would feel weird being called cute like he's nothing but a cute pet. They want to know that you think they are not only good looking but have sex appeal. Therefore handsome and sexy. :)

I actually love being called cute

And I do have a profile picture

Well then you don't want my opinion hun.

• What ever they want to call me

• I want to be called beautiful, pretty, or hot.

• Beautiful I guess

I prefer cute and adorable over those two though :p

• umm... probably beatiful. pretty is average to me. beatiful is more than just havng a pretty face.

• I would like to be called beautiful or cute 😊

• Hmm. Probably beautiful/pretty both are equal enough. I would be caught a little more off guard b/c I don't hear pretty very often.

I don't like being called cute. It sounds like I'm barely attractive. Or attractive in a peculiar way.

• Tbh if a man compliments me it's never genuine. He just wants to fuck me so I prefer no compliments.

• I prefer "hot" actually, otherwise "pretty". Beautiful is nice but a long word and a bit "trying too hard".

• i prefer beautiful. Thats what im used to i guess. I call a guy cute but when were doing stuff ill say he's hot. I think hot is more physical, which is why i use it for physical activities lol

What Guys Said 8

• Either or, it's all just semantics to me. I don't break it down like "wait... what did she mean by that and why did she opt for one over the other?"

• I think hot is better. Hot actually implies she thinks you're sexually attractive while cute doesn't.

• From my experience most women like being called pretty when you first start flirting with them. After the first few times then it is a good idea to call her something stronger like lovely or beautiful.
    I prefer to be called handsome. When someone called me cute it is like well what kind of cute am I? As for hot I'd prefer to know the girl a bit more and be romantically involved with her first.

• At my age, cute sounds wrong and hot doesn't really fit. Handsome would be nice!

• I'd rather a woman call me crack pipe pappy!

• I think I would prefer cute but probably would prefer handsome more, I think "Hot" is a silly word personally.

• Rather be called hot, it's sounds better and more like she desires me sexually

• Interesting. Tbh I thought women don't like to be called hot, but does it depend on who says it?

So does a guy who isn't as good as another guy (ie. less sweet, less attractive) get to call her hot and slut, whereas a guy who is civilised won't be allowed to by her? And has to use pretty and so forth?

I wrote a question on what women think a guy is good at, be interesting to hear your views www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112236-do-the-follow-things-see-each-one-indicate-preselection-result-in