Do you think Sikhs are nice people?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Sikhs are the people who get mistaken as Muslims all the time because they wear Turbans (Muslims don't even wear turbans but whatever).
    I have never met one in my life now that I think about it. It's crazy I have friends from lots of different faiths but not a single sikh :/

Yeah, i literally have no clue why we do either haha.
      Hopefully, you'll find a friend who's Sikh then lol, if not then i can be your friend.

Never heard of him 😶
      Yeah her videos became boring same could be said about FousseyTube but I used to like him mainly for his "middle eastern skits " because I could relate to it, but now , his pranks are boring!

Yeah i get what you mean, I've heard that he's been getting a lot of hate recently too. The Sidemen is a group of people haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• We have a sizable sikh community here, and I'd say yes. I mean there are good and bad people in all groups, but they've settled and integrated well while maintaining their identity. When I was younger, it was Sikh's (not muslims) here who were more at the forefront of whether say police could wear turbans, wearing of kirpan's in schools etc. And those rights were given to them... annnnnnd nothing bad happened, lol. Our current minister of defense is sikh and a former lietenant colonel in our military.

What Girls Said 7

• I live near a Sikh community and I've never talked to one personally, however, they don't cause any trouble and tend to keep to themselves. Once or twice a year they organise a parade or some feast or so, and the whole neighbourhood, even non-Sikhs are invited to join. So yeah, I think they are good people.

Yeah i know what you mean, it's for Diwali.

• This question is pretty general...

It's like asking 'Do you think Christians are nice people'?

The human race is pretty diverse. To ask someone this practicular question and get a sensible response is a no-go. By and large, most people of any religion are nice people. There are those who are not and I think that number is pretty low and you'll never meet them unless you go looking for them.

That's true, i should of thought about my question haha.

• Sikhs are some of the nicest people out there

• I don't think I ever met a Sikh.
    I have heart about them but only in m history class and one of my friend's boyfriend was Sikh. That's all.

• What on earth is a Sikh? Is that some kind of species from Star Trek that I've missed or? 😅

It's a religion, it's called Sikhism.

@Omar5881 Haha i know it must be bad, i hate how people just assume if your Muslim then you must be bad when most Muslims are nice people.

Well if you wear shorts it's all ok 😂😂😂

• I honestly dont know any

• My close friend is sikh.

What Guys Said 14

• They're nice but if you touch their hair then they go steven segal on you, seriously. Don't touch the holy ponytail

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

You can touch their hair if you want but that's just weird, it's just disrespectful if you remove their turban to do it.

I feel like your trying to be lowkey racist.

What? I feel like you've got the wrong idea. That's just what I saw, I weren't even involved

• I don't know many that closely but they're usually polite enough when i deal with them in public.

• Some are some aren't.

• Yes, have many Sardar friends

• Not sheikhs right? Well like anything else on the world some are nice and some aren't

• I have not met many. I have not seen or met any that were terrible people

• any religious people that lack a god tend to be much nicer (and less violent) than those WITH a god. It's the invisible friend factor. the former have no way to claim a divine right to be superior or violent or ill-willed to others. this is why godless religions are about 2% as violent as theist religions. can't argue with thousands of years of history.

• I'll take a Sikh any day over a Islamist.

• I have only met one or two and they were fine

• They are nice people indeed.

• a lot of them some aren't

• Yes.

• i think yes

• Mostly yes.