What would you consider success to be?

What would make you think to yourself,"I am successful, and am happy with my life"? Please answer honestly because I want to hear what other people have to say. For me, success is doing something that makes me happy, being surrounded by people that love me, knowing I will have a meal tomorrow, and making a change. What is success to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• success is having everything you want when you want easily and never have a risk of losing everything, and happy, but im unsuccessful im miserable and very unhappy. but i do have a few good things but i have the risk of losing everything because i can't have everything, can't get what i need, when i need it, or be what i want.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think success is achieving your life goals. My mom really wanted to have kids and be able to provide for them. She reached that goal and feels successful in life. I'm not as interested in having kids. My goal is to be able to support myself (be able to have a place to live and food to eat) by working in my chosen career field / a job that I love. That's what would be successful for me. I'm not there yet, but I'm working toward it, so right now I think I'm as successful as I could be (as a recent graduate)

What Guys Said 1

• I'm already a success. All I need is to maintain and grow it more.

What Girls Said 3

• Success to me is fulfillment. Knowing that what I'm doing is essencial to achieve my dreams and ultimate goals.

• Success for me is :
    graduating in the winter with a GPA of 3.7 or higher
    doing a job where I'm making $16+ an hour
    starting my own business
    having that business excel so much that I don't have to work any other job
    having a healthy relationship with friends, family and my BF/Future Husband
    having healthy & respectful kids

• I want to be a mom :) ...

With my a lot of my own money 😂