Which my take should I write next?

Setting the record straight about atheists (another user said all atheists are inherently disrespectful, if I run out of ideas and/or feel like pissing people off, then I will go with this choice)

badass people on different fictional shows/movies

another game of thrones themed take (I have a couple different ideas)

2 books I hated and why, thinking of adding a third

books that will make you stay up past your bed time

0|1
1|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Go with the first one,
    I'm not even irreligious but I respect atheism and have actually had to defend a friend of mines lack of belief on here before

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The last topic is quite interesting. Books that will make you stay up past your bed time.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I'd go with the last option.
    Or one about how girls with glasses are alluring.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first two ideas seem to be the most interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • About your life story

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the atheists one. Because we are so blurred in the eye of the public by the actions of few people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go with the badass people one. I have a couple new mytake ideas I wanna try myself

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

You should do the nerd one. You're going to get hate either way. I have been thinking about making a my take saying that game of thrones isn't a feminist tv show just because they have a few strong women and that game of thrones has strong men.

• 2mo

Yeah, probably true Ill be hated either way. But who really cares anyway. I write about stuff I know very well or else I wouldn't be writing it

• Best quotes from game of thrones. You were still gonna give me credit for one of those :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the badass people one... I like badass people cause, you know... general badassery.

1|0
    0|0
  • About the atheists and Game Of Thrones.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the badass people idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • hmm i would suggest the first option

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!