How are you? What are good things going on for you?

I'm feeling happy! My cat was depressed and deathly skinny but now he's the energetic fatass cat he always was! 💜😻 ... also I have straight A's, making mad gains at the gym, and we bought a new box of Hot Pockets 😍

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• This is enough, with Puss n Boots Being Back on his Feline Feet again, @Mario21, to Celebrate. Also with all of your Other Pleasures, treasure.
    Made Master on Gag, I live in a Great place where I have a Gym and All of the Amenities, Life and the Lord is always Good to me, and I have been Blessed Most of my own Life.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

• Glad your cat's better!
    Life is so crazy and hectic right now, but I wouldn't have it any other way <3
    And here's a tacky image to illustrate how happy I am lmao
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6dad7f122a.jpg</a>

That's kinda true... but in the same time I want to lay in bed all day lol

I know how you feel ahah

• You sound very happy. Good for you! I'm happy too. I deal with depression on/off, but recently my doctor told me I don't have to see him or take pills regularly anymore. I'm enjoying life at college, with friends, dating, and everything! Happiness is a choice. :)

• Not that good...

Been sick since Thursday, also broke my glasses accidentally on Thursday so now I'm pretty much blind, work practise is coming up and I still don't have place to go, and having lots of other stuff going on too

Oh well, I watched one of my fav movies today, Mortal Instruments: City of Bones w/ my sis and it made me happy :3

• Well I'm remembering how bad my ADHD/ADD thing I have going on over here is, so that sucks.

However, I'm catching up on all my schoolwork so I feel accomplished, I'm doing great in my classes and I just started swim. OM&M just released Cold War (which is fucking dope! I like Pain) and I managed to get tickets to a Green Day concert. My depression-type thing has been much much better

• Sounds great!

The Ravens won yesterday, so that's nice. 😛

• Hot pockets 😂. That is awesome!

• I went to Walmart last night and played with this plush thing that repeated what you said in a higher tone. And I sang really loud Treat You Better and left it with my sister when someone passed by XD
    ...
    I don't know if that counts..

Well!! I finally found some perfume stuff that doesn't make my moms head hurt so that's a plus!

• That's my bro! So proud of you kid. Gonna go far. Like I said you were. Keep that head high. Been good so far school started. My sugary drinks are stocked high. And soccer is starting yas!!!

• It's ok I made 10 gallons of Landry detergent ordered some lye gave my dog a bath cooked dinner I'm moving to Las Cruces soon so how is your cat

• Things are just... meh 😕
    Probably the best I can explain it lol

• Omg I hear about kitty? I LIKE! I'm a kitty maniac! Skinny kitties, fat kitties, average kitties and disabled kitties are all so adorable!!! XD meow!!! Also congratulations on your straight As! XD You must be smart and pretty hot lol! XP

• Things aren't really going well for me... but at least I made new friends at my new school :)

What's wrong?

Thank you so much! This made my day instantly better :) <3

Haha u know I got u! 💜

• i have donuts

• I'm okay.
    In having a hard time this week not being able to see my boyfriend. And I'm overly stressed rn.
    I guess I'll heal up soon?

• I'm so chill today. Watched a cute movie, it's eid, I'm writing my story and I'm happy with it.

Nice 😉

"Hot Pockets: every bite is a different temperature" lmao that should be their slogan 😂😂😂

by the way I'm an energetic fat ass! ;)

The one flaw of my love 😌
      😏😏😏 That's good to know (chacha slides into DM)

• A super happy personal life

• Aww, I am glad your cat is better. 😊
    I have straight A, too! I found that out today! 🙊

• Another year of teaching kids and also have a great boyfriend :) :)

What Guys Said 14

• Wow dude the hot pocket were the best part. Nothing really do be honest I've just been doing homework all week and still have more to do. Right now I am on quizlet putting my vocab terms on there and typing up terms for my exam coming up. I guess hopefully my hard work will eventually pay off.

• Hmm got a cute girls number today
    Walked my dog on campus and he loves it
    Gonna put a glass pack on my truck
    Megadeth concert In October
    Fair coming up soon

• Actually very good man, just my stress levels and my mind which is the issue right now.
    Glad it's going well for you 😘

Thanks man. And the for the stress, just relax or things will get worse man. No matter what it is, at this point, put yourself over others or you'll become a mess trust me 😉

Haha exactly, there's no point looking back! it makes things worse !

• Honestly I'm having one of those days where I'm on the borderline of wanting to die

• things are going good for me. im fine by the grace of Allah

• No matter what to do
    sunrises sunsets day by day.

• I'm awesome
    Busy though 😐

• Just wait for the crash kiddo, wait for the crash...

• Im okay.. Sort of irritated and frustrated.

• i feel good
    i feel nice like sugar and spice :)

• Nothing is going on right now. But thanks for asking

• Still doing well, the only places that makes me happy is kitchen and gym

• So So

• Could be much better