Girls, BOYFRIEND VS BESTFRIEND?

• BOYFRIEND
    43% (12)
  • BESTFRIEND
    57% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Best friend has to hear about relationship dramas and is the wing man. If they don't think a guy is good they then ciao to him, while I might be wearing the love woggles they can see him in a different light. Saying that I have a good friend (few but good) but I know a guy who doesn't and his friends make up lies about someone he likes so check your friends.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• In the end, boyfriend-my best friend can't marry me, give me babies, and amazing sex. Haha, at least I don't think she can.

0|0
    0|0
  • They used to be huge on vine. Worst viners, so corny, not even good corny, no doubt in my mind, which is sad because so many people deserved it more. Anyway! This being so, I think a guy in Josh's situations should invest his time in a girl who is 1. single 2. interested in him

0|0
    0|0
  • Best friend.
    I will never lose my best friend for guys. It is my golden rule. But my boy friend won't be just any other guy.
    I am sure he'll be special. He'll be my best friend and best supporter in everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best friend. Although ideally my boyfriend and my best friend should be the same person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your boyfriend should b your best friend.. no choosing needed

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyfriend, because i would view my boyfriend as my best friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm bestfriend = boyfriend
    Husband > bestfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like to be in the position where I would have to choose one. The right guy wouldn't make me choose and a good best friend wouldn't either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I don't have to pick because my best friend became my boyfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is my bestfriend so this would never happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • best friend !

1|0
    0|0
  • Le boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • My bestfriend is my SO too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Although my boyfriend and bestfriend should be getting along, or they'll be the same person!

0|0
    0|0
  • boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend ❤❤

0|0
    0|0
  • boyfriend :)

I can't answer you it it says you need to follow me

0|0
    1|0