Girls, Do you like stubbly faces of men?

Or do you wish men lasered their facial hair forever or better if men were castrated before reaching puberty so that they didn't develop any facial and body hairs?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• NOOOO! Body hair on a man is rugged-like and masculine. And facial hair is SEXY as fuck. I'm tryna be with a man, not a prepubescent boy.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Stubbly face or well kept beards? What if a man has thick rugged furry body hair?

What Girls Said 4

• Duh! Castrated, obviously.

0|1
    0|1
  • I prefer stubby faces and bearded faces over clean shaven. I don't know but it just looks more mature. But not everyone can pull it off though.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Maybe beards and stubbly faces look more mature but how about the way it feels against your female skin?
      Clean shaved is soft hairless and hence looks cleaner and feels nice against your body, isn't it?
      Or maybe guys should be lasered off or maybe castrated off so that they never ever grow facial and body hair?

• Show All
    • 2mo

You can shave. So do it and stop bothering others with selfpity. Sorry, but that is why I am sick of it.

• 2mo

Okkk
      Won't ever do it now

• Yes, i think it's sexy

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Doesn't the stubble hurt especially if he kisses the belly and chest of a woman?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Stubble doesn't hurt female body?

• 2mo

nay means no, FYI

• Razor stubble is rather irritating to female skin. I'd way rather sit on a furry face than get a rash from stubble. CASTRATE? He'll no!

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Furry face / body looks messy and creepy... ain't it so?
      Yeah castrated so that they won't ever grow facial and body hair and won't ever rape women

• Show All
    • 2mo

There is certain debate and suggestions that men who rape women should be castrated, so I guess a castrated man won't be able to rape a woman ever.
      So you like when men have a lot of facial and body hair that includes the lit of hair in the Chest back belly and butt?

• 2mo

Oh yeah. Chest, tummy, ass cheeks. Like that hair. I want a man not a smooth boy.