What's a good car that's not exotic?

Not to the level of Lamborghini or Ferrari, but something less like BMW, Audi, Lexus, etc.

I just had a Lexus but sold it for an old pickup. I didn't like it any more than a Toyota.

Most Helpful Girl

• wrangler :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on kind of car you're looking for. Since you're looking at BMWs, Audis, Lexus (which IS a part of Toyota, by the way), etc., it seems you are looking for "prestige cars" -- but those can be of any type from cushy luxury sedans to straight-up performance sports cars.

What Girls Said 1

• I have seen some really nice Buick's and Cadillac's.

What Guys Said 8

• How big a car do you need and what do you need it to do?

• depends on your defintion of good car: id pick something like a old (pre 2000) vw bug. or a used v8 mustang or americas top selling truck: ford f-150.
    but if you want fun you can't go past the mazda miata/ mx-5

• Hyundai i30.

Try it before you diss it.

• BMW for sure. You can get a reliable 3 or 5 series that will satisfy all your needs of a daily driver and for a reasonable price

• Ford Taurus SHO is a pretty mean car
    Chrysler 300
    Dodge Challenger
    Chevy Malibu or Impala
    Subaru Legacy (it's Japanese but runs pretty well)

• Nissan GTR

• Anything as long as it ain't American.

Personally, I'd buy a KIA if I was in the market for a new car. Value for money, good styling and thus far pretty good services. Must be a reason why it ranks as highly as it does these days.

• Lexus is part of Toyota. Look at cars in your price range and read reviews.