Antonio brown for malcom floyd and le'veon bell?

i'm trading Antonio Brown and I have mike evens, Jordy Nelson, Jordan Mathews and Golden Tate at WR on my team. also my running backs are Jeremy hill, chris ivory and Eddie Lacey.

should I do it?

12

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Wow, those are some great players that you're trading away. Antonio Brown is the best WR in the NFL and he has a shot at becoming the first 2,000 yard receiver in NFL history.

Golden Tate will have a good year with Stafford and the same can be said for Mike Evans and Jameis Winston (I'm biased because I'm a Bucs fan)

• It's a tough call. Le'veon Bell is the best RB in the league but the suspension will hurt him. Don't take my word for it though because I don't play fantasy football.

• The only one I'm getting rid of is Antonio Brown the rest on keeping except Jordan Mathews I traded him and Eddie Lacey for tom Brady.

• Oh, ok, I didn't read your description well enough.

Brown for Bell & Floyd seems like a fair trade but Brown is poised to have a record-breaking year. It could go either way to be honest.

• Is it a ppr league? In general whoever gets the best player wins the deal

• it's a standard league

• Well if you think you can make the playoff regardless than go for it because when those guys come back they'll be damn good. Plus you're not balanced enough. I always go for QB-WR but your RB are weak.