Antonio brown for malcom floyd and le'veon bell?

i'm trading Antonio Brown and I have mike evens, Jordy Nelson, Jordan Mathews and Golden Tate at WR on my team. also my running backs are Jeremy hill, chris ivory and Eddie Lacey.

2mo should I do it?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Wow, those are some great players that you're trading away. Antonio Brown is the best WR in the NFL and he has a shot at becoming the first 2,000 yard receiver in NFL history.

Golden Tate will have a good year with Stafford and the same can be said for Mike Evans and Jameis Winston (I'm biased because I'm a Bucs fan)

It's a tough call. Le'veon Bell is the best RB in the league but the suspension will hurt him. Don't take my word for it though because I don't play fantasy football.

The only one I'm getting rid of is Antonio Brown the rest on keeping except Jordan Mathews I traded him and Eddie Lacey for tom Brady.

Oh, ok, I didn't read your description well enough.

Brown for Bell & Floyd seems like a fair trade but Brown is poised to have a record-breaking year. It could go either way to be honest.

• Is it a ppr league? In general whoever gets the best player wins the deal

it's a standard league

Well if you think you can make the playoff regardless than go for it because when those guys come back they'll be damn good. Plus you're not balanced enough. I always go for QB-WR but your RB are weak.