Do you feel bad for the US people getting Hillary/Trump?

• Yes
  • No, I am eating popcorn while watching it
  • No, I think they deserve Hillary/Trump

Most Helpful Girl

• "C" for Certain if We get Trump, We are Getting A... Trump Card.
    I also Feel a Bad Deal if Clinton gets Behind this Wheel. We can't Stand another Bad 4-8 years of Obama.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Thank you for the Like, hun. xx

lol Bea tya to it. God has Done the karma for us now. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm from America and it doesn't bother me either way. The way are government is structured the President is a figurehead. Congress ( The House of Repersentatives and Senates) is in more control than the President who just has veto power. Other countries have just as shitty candidates, presidents leaders and etc. We don't hear about them much because honestly in America we don't care about them much.

the problem america has right now is that it's a republican controlled house and a democratic president. nothing gets done, because of the conflicting views

@Dave20154

Yes that has been the issues for a long time

What Girls Said 3

• Either way the U S loses.

• I leave in the US, and I am eating popcorn while watching it.

• no, what's the problem?

What Guys Said 18

• I think at this stage from the world's point of view if someone else got the job especially not Donald Trump or anyone from the Tea party.

missing word?

Yeah I would prefer someone else but not from the Tea Party

The US seems to have very bad luck with this election

• Not really. I feel bad for the people voting Trump in the first place, whether they get him or not... need I say more? Haha. As for Hillary, or even Obama, I'm sure the majority of voters in that country wouldn't shed tears with them in power. But Trump? Terrible, just terrible

• I would if they stopped spamming about it on every single social media outlet 24/7. I know more about what's going on in the US than I do in my own country.

• Lol either one may do great things to their countries but belive me they will make more enemies for US , as most people in eastern world hates Americans because of their politics that make wrong choices and controling other countries, in near future i think bad things will happen to this country if they didn't fix their politics and relations with other countries.

• no let it burn

• People go on about Trump but if Hillary hadn't run he wouldn't have a shot in hell because no one but no one wants Hillary as president despite what the polls are engineered to look like, people have long memories.

• I feel bad for the US everyday, even without trump or hillary.

• trump is a great candidate. we need to stop this pc sjw lgbtq blm in its tracks. the taxes are too damn high and they need to stfu.

trump won't even release his tax returns, and his campaign manager at one point said "the public doesn't need to know his health status". noone needs trump

• B. I'm interested in politics, and I've been following the election, but I don't live in or like the US anyway, so it's not like it matters to me.

• no not really but it will be entertaining i suppose.

• We have other choices, but the majority of people will go for one of the two out conformity.

• nah, i mean they're pretty doomed anyway

• it doesn't matter

• No, I like Trump.

• No. We need Trump.

• i wish bernie had been the democratic nominee.

funny thing is, people complain about hillary, yet, y'all voted her in

• So much fun to watch. They dont make the US look like a first world country.