Which qualities are a huge turn off for you?

Not physically, but emotionally and mentally.

for example, someone who smokes, someone who has mood swings, cursing, etc.

2|0
7|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Acting like you're better than everyone else, always saying something ignorant, always acting like you have to be right, having a rude attitude for no reason, making fun of someone, bad breath, and always talking negative.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who isn't bright, nice and caring and isn't a gentleman/lady. Someone who is disloyal, closed minded, a liar and a cheat.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Arrogance and rudeness

1|0
    0|0
  • There's certainly plenty that aren't coming to mind atm, but the list includes your examples, drinking, oversensitivity and self hate, being dumb and immature, flirting with other guys, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone is unfaithful or doesn't have feelings, also those who smoke weed and drink alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who lacks self respect puts me off. The first thing that comes to my head is someone too scared to say no (e. g. a girl who sucks off guys when she doesn't like giving head but thinks it'll make them like them or that it's obligatory).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't deal with people who deal with anger by being volatile, anybody who puts me down for whatever reason, someone who is petty and not driven, someone who is emotionally sensitive, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unreliable
    Arrogant
    Looks down on, or talks down to people less fortunate than themselves.
    Disloyal in any way at all
    Aggressive and disrespectful to people

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys who are arrogant, doesn't like showering or brushing their teeth, someone who is rude, or a guy who thinks it would be ok to call me out of my name or say nigga to me or or family members.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mood swings, a man that can't handle his liquor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who's too sensitive

0|0
    0|0
  • Same old talk in messages here of same old thing with same old subjects.

0|0
    0|0