Have you ever asked a question you knew the answer, just to see if the person will lie😇😈?

I did 😅

• Hell yeah 🙋
  • Hell no🙅
  • fck off Triss I hate you ×_×
2mo Omg the results😮😱

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of. I mean, the majority of my questions are pretty much random and never about anything that matters to me personally. So either they don't have an answer, or have no single answer, or I already know the answer but I still want to see all the things that other people will come up with. Usually I try to give MHOs to the most unique opinions.

Not only here
      Even in real life

Oh. Then my answer is kind of. If said person is a friend or family person, I might test them out. But if it's anyone else, I wouldn't play games with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup!

There was this guy I used to see. He upset me one night then apologized in the morning but it didn't really make up for his behaviour. My friend thought I was being a little harsh on him (although he had really upset me), so I forgave him and softened up more to him. He sent me a poem on Facebook and it sounded familiar so I googled it - was on the internet.

I asked him where's he'd got that from to see if he'd lie "I have a brain you know" he said, and claimed he'd made it up himself. Even after I told him I'd googled it and it was on the internet, he still continued to claim he didn't know that and that he'd made it up himself -_-

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah I think nearly everybody has done that

• of course thats how i made sure a girl i knew lied often to me, i knew everything but i asked and played dumb anyway , she thought she could outsmart me, not a chance.

• nope, never

• it happened :P

• Is this the test

• Nope I guess

• no but women do it a lot to try to guilt u for an apology
    i will apologize when hell freezes

Wth?😂

ofc but if i apologize and u won't accept it than i have nothing else to do :)

Hahah lol ofc you did your job

• all the time.

• Haha, you're doing this right now xD

• Girls have done that to me. lol I think I also did it a few times.

• I mean sorta I guess

• I picked C for the lols.

Thanks 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

I also typed that opinion for MHO.

Haha hahaha

• Often

What Girls Said 12

• No, @Triss, but Perhaps to See if Anyone is Up on the Times with Me or Might Agree with Me.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• My boyfriend is known as a liar and I've caught him out a few times (he forgets I'm good friends with both his sisters) I haven't used that method yet, I mean, I've asked him WHY he lied to me, didn't bother skirting around the fact that I knew he had, but anything bigger than where he got his glasses?

No, there won't be any games played, there'll be arse kicking instead.

• Yeah, I have.

• And that's how I caught y boyfriend trying to lie the first time. Hasn't lied since then because he knows I already know everything 😂😂😂😂

• Yes.. happens.

• I'm just Waitin for bae to lie https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwU6zYsIYAAEQz2.jpg

• Ummm, yeah! That is how I found out that my brother drank my soda and eat my carrot cake. 😅
    I also used that method, and that is how I found out my bestie was dating the class clown. 😏

• Of course!!!

• no, because i don't care that much

• Yea I do that too

• Yeah, I have. And they didn't lie :) Successful test

• Who hasn't?
    😂😂