Are tattoos a turnoff?

I want to get a tattoo for my 18th bday but my mom says they r trashy and a turnoff

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tattoos are awesome, just not too big, too vulgar, or too "hidden"

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• It's a personal preference. Personally I'm not a fan of them but you'd be surprised how many guys like them on girls, so you'll find someone 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • mostly tattoo's are a turn on or a curiosity item for me , if I saw she had a tattoo it make me wonder when she got it and if she had any others I couldn't see. there is some girls I know that I didn't even know they had any tattoo's until I saw them in smaller tops or such. so they can create interest and such , there is that element of suspense to find out what else she has done. it only be a turn off if she had one done of an ex bf's name or such or horrible design /way too big for her body as an example

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoo's, they aren't trashy at all. I actually think aren't girl can be more attractive with nice artistic tattoo's.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me personally, tattoos are a turn off, especially if they are all over the body and very visible. I know everyone has their own preferences about what they like and don't like and this is one of mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn on for me

1|0
    0|0
  • They are and will be. Permanent body art is not a good idea in general to me.

0|3
    0|0
  • Depends how many and where they put them so don't do a tramp stamp , I wouldn't get anything to big if you really want one that bad just remember you'll be stuck with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sorry.

0|2
    0|0
  • yes, tattoos are trashy and a turn off, the same goes for piercings except for the traditional ear piercings, but if she doesn't have them, its a plus.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the tatto

is better to have a tattoo easy to remove if u want too
    for the love of god no pussy or ass tattoo

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, though it can usually be looked over, but there is such a thing as too much ink.

0|1
    0|0
  • They aren't trashy. Your mom doesn't understand tattoos. They're meant to express the art. It's not about looking like a biker

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are a turnoff. I honeslty dislike them on both guys and girls. Also if you do get one don't get it in a "hidden" place as when a guy finds it it may be a turnoff for him

0|0
    0|0
  • no not always depends on the individual girl and her ink she has and where it is

0|0
    0|0
  • To me they are but to most guys they aren't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You may regret it later on in life, and they are a pain to remove, trust me

0|0
    0|0
  • Your Mom knows what she's talking about. Don't call them tramp stamps for no reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally find them hot on younger attractive girls. However, it gets gross as you get older. XP

0|0
    0|0
  • Get one right above the ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn on for some girls and turn off for other

0|0
    0|0