I feel so sad today :( , I had such a bad day, what do I do?

I messed up my back so badly in school by playing my instrument in band for so long standing (usually sitting) so after that I had my instrument session with my tutor. so when I got there I told my mom how I was feeling so tired from staying up late with school work and how my back also felt awful and she said "well take an easy and do your best" so I tried but my tutor kept antagonizing me and groaning "YOU'RE DOING EVERYTHING WRONG! (My name)! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU'RE FALLING APART AND CRYING! UGHH WHAT IS THE MATTER! STOP COMPLAINING!" So after all of that I kept sobbing and was hoping something would cheer me up like my friends or my boyfriend who I have been with for a long time. None of my friends were on their phones and then I turned to my boyfriend but he was angry at me because his best friend told him I said "my boyfriend is ugly and I wish he never existed" which isn't true! His friend is lying. So I got an angry text from him saying "I WISH YOU NEVER EXISTED IN THIS F*CKING WORLD YOU LITTLE DIPSH*T YOU ARE THE F*CKING UGLY ONE FOR SAYING THAT ABOUT ME! I LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GIVE TO ME IN RETURN?" And I knew what he was talking about cause I got an earlier text from his best friend (a guy) while I was in my lesson. when I got to my room I just started crying so hard. I just don't know what to do, at least my parents gave me support as far as my instrument tutoring went. I told my boyfriend that it wasn't true and his best friend was lying and even sent him the text his best friend sent me and he said "F*CKING LIES! I HATE YOU! YOU'RE THE WORST GIRLFRIEND IN THE UNIVERSE" which only made me cry more. What do I do about all this sadness from so many expectations from everyone and my boyfriend mad at me. I'm so sad that I literally admitted to myself "I wish someone could feel my pain so that they could comisserate with me" and then I started crying again. I don't know what to do. I need to fix all of this and get rid of my sadness.

2mo I don't feel suicidal. And of all the months that I've been with my boyfriend (9 months) he's never been upset or angry with me and he doesn't have anger issues. I love him very much and have been very faithful to him as he's been to me

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like the friend is trying to break you apart, maybe he wants you for himself later on, but just ignore for now and go take a hot bath for your back pain and try to relax

Thank you for your mature and caring advice

Your welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• Watch funny videos! no matter how shitty my day was, laughing always gives me a much needed burst of positive energy.

What Guys Said 4

• if you need a shoulder to cry on, mines open for all your crying needs.

• I have bad days everyday., but I'm not gonna tell my life story. If you want, I can tell some jokes. Probably bad ones, but jokes, non the less

• how can we read such a large text?

Sorry it was a really really bad day and I minimized it as short as I could without leaving out important details

after bad day u should do something, that u like the most, for me it is shopping :)

• I would love to reply/help you , however you have typed way too much.

What Girls Said 1