Let's say it's something that is very common in certain types of applications, such as plastic in water bottles. Just to use something common. If the bottle were replaced by something that was more environmentally friendly than plastic would you use it? Assuming it's safe to drink from of course.
How many of you use plastic water bottles on a regular basis, the kind such as Dasani?
- I align myself with choices E and FVote A
- I align myself with choices C and DVote B
- I use "throw away" water bottles like dasaniVote C
- I would change to a more environmentally friendly product if there was oneVote D
- I dont care to change for the environmentVote E
- I fill up a reusable water bottle everydayVote F
Most Helpful Guy
I do C i fill ul reusable water bottles every day to drink from it.1