Let's say it's something that is very common in certain types of applications, such as plastic in water bottles. Just to use something common. If the bottle were replaced by something that was more environmentally friendly than plastic would you use it? Assuming it's safe to drink from of course.
How many of you use plastic water bottles on a regular basis, the kind such as Dasani?
- I align myself with choices C and DVote A
- I align myself with choices E and FVote B
- I fill up a reusable water bottle everydayVote C
- I would change to a more environmentally friendly product if there was oneVote D
- I use "throw away" water bottles like dasaniVote E
- I dont care to change for the environmentVote F
Most Helpful Guy
I do C i fill ul reusable water bottles every day to drink from it.1