Girls would you date a guy you could beat in a playfight?

Ever happened?

2mo Anymore?
2mo Any other answers?

Most Helpful Girl

• absolutely. I would, i have and i welcome it. But to be honest, i like a real challenge, i'm just really competitive like that. But i like having the physical power in a relationship.

Wow! So tell me more about the physical part instead of the mental

. I apologize for offending you and I didn't have the intention to generalize on how a woman should or shouldn't act.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I was with a girl who was a very good wrestler, as in was on the wrestling team throughout school and consistently won, but when I wanted to I was easily able to over power her and it's not like I don't know what I'm doing at all. So for her to legit beat me I would think she would have to be a size that I'm not attracted to, my answer is no I would not date her.

What Girls Said 7

• I mean... Are you sure you're asking the right question? Anything could happen in a "play fight" -- hence the "play" part... lol

Now, a guy I could beat in a REAL fight?
    *THAT*, I would have a problem with.

But play fight is appropriate as anyone dating anyone they'd have a real fight with is seriously wrong! lol

You are certainly not the type of woman I would want to mess with, granted, the stronger fighter a woman is, the more I feel like I want to tickle her.

@JRICHARDS1996 Hahah... ironically, I've always wished I were stronger, and that my body were more naturally "solid" than it is. (Excluding pregnancy, I've been "underweight" my whole life according to the government standards -- even now, after giving birth to 3 children.)

I'm strong *for my size*, but I am the very definition of willowy.

Hate to disappoint, but I am incredibly un-ticklish. I'm not very touch-sensitive in general -- unless I'm going to sleep, in which case you better write up yr will if you think touching me AT ALL is a good idea. (:

• If he let me win once in a blue moon during play fighting it'd be cute, but that's not what I want. I want him to show me who's the boss and win every time. I think it's much sexier that way; me having to struggle and put up a fight while he overpowers me within seconds. Yea, good stuff ;) I couldn't date a guy weaker than me. Nope.

• I wouldn't like a guy who let me win! I'm pretty much a submissive and I would put up a fight. Give as good I was getting you know but ultimately I would expect the guy to beat me in a playfight.

So competitive but the guy ultimately wins.

Yes. That is correct.

Cool, fair enough! lol

• No I wouldn't.

• I'm currently with a guy who lets me win. I don't think I'd mind even if I really could.

Does he tell you he lets you win or can you just tell?

He's never actually told me but he's obviously much stronger than me and also knows Capoeira.

Cool, a good workout then lol

• Absolutely.

So it wouldn't bother you?

Ever happened?

• Sure, I don't have a problem with that lol

What Guys Said 3

• Unless she is a dominant girl.

I'd guess something like 80% of girls are submissive, not dominant so no they woudnt.

• I never let my girl win. She has to earn it lmao

She ever earn't it? lol

How would she do against another girl? lol

oh im sure she would win if the other girl had no training

• I let them win sometimes, is that bad?