Girls would you date a guy you could beat in a playfight?

Ever happened?

Updates:
2mo Anymore?
2mo Any other answers?

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• absolutely. I would, i have and i welcome it. But to be honest, i like a real challenge, i'm just really competitive like that. But i like having the physical power in a relationship.

0|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

Wow! So tell me more about the physical part instead of the mental

• Show All
    • 2mo

. I apologize for offending you and I didn't have the intention to generalize on how a woman should or shouldn't act.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I was with a girl who was a very good wrestler, as in was on the wrestling team throughout school and consistently won, but when I wanted to I was easily able to over power her and it's not like I don't know what I'm doing at all. So for her to legit beat me I would think she would have to be a size that I'm not attracted to, my answer is no I would not date her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I mean... Are you sure you're asking the right question? Anything could happen in a "play fight" -- hence the "play" part... lol

Now, a guy I could beat in a REAL fight?
    *THAT*, I would have a problem with.

0|3
    0|0
    • 2mo

But play fight is appropriate as anyone dating anyone they'd have a real fight with is seriously wrong! lol

• Show All
    • 2mo

You are certainly not the type of woman I would want to mess with, granted, the stronger fighter a woman is, the more I feel like I want to tickle her.

• 2mo

@JRICHARDS1996 Hahah... ironically, I've always wished I were stronger, and that my body were more naturally "solid" than it is. (Excluding pregnancy, I've been "underweight" my whole life according to the government standards -- even now, after giving birth to 3 children.)

I'm strong *for my size*, but I am the very definition of willowy.

Hate to disappoint, but I am incredibly un-ticklish. I'm not very touch-sensitive in general -- unless I'm going to sleep, in which case you better write up yr will if you think touching me AT ALL is a good idea. (:

• If he let me win once in a blue moon during play fighting it'd be cute, but that's not what I want. I want him to show me who's the boss and win every time. I think it's much sexier that way; me having to struggle and put up a fight while he overpowers me within seconds. Yea, good stuff ;) I couldn't date a guy weaker than me. Nope.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like a guy who let me win! I'm pretty much a submissive and I would put up a fight. Give as good I was getting you know but ultimately I would expect the guy to beat me in a playfight.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

So competitive but the guy ultimately wins.

• 2mo

Yes. That is correct.

• 2mo

Cool, fair enough! lol

• No I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm currently with a guy who lets me win. I don't think I'd mind even if I really could.

0|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

Does he tell you he lets you win or can you just tell?

• 2mo

He's never actually told me but he's obviously much stronger than me and also knows Capoeira.

• 2mo

Cool, a good workout then lol

• Absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

So it wouldn't bother you?

• 2mo

Ever happened?

• Sure, I don't have a problem with that lol

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Unless she is a dominant girl.

I'd guess something like 80% of girls are submissive, not dominant so no they woudnt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never let my girl win. She has to earn it lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

She ever earn't it? lol

• Show All
    • 2mo

How would she do against another girl? lol

• 2mo

oh im sure she would win if the other girl had no training

• I let them win sometimes, is that bad?

0|0
    0|0