My girl is at a party and took a white and round pill. She says it makes her "floaty and her joints hurt". What pill is this?

I'm worried about her

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Joint pain is a common side effect of MDMA/Ecstasy and often comes in a round white pill so its most likely that. Im sure she is alright, as long as she is not having far too much which would lead to an overdose.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

She says "it's ok it's just a sugar pill". Can sugar pills do that to you?

• Show All
    • 2mo

She is at a party, clearly she is taking MDMA, maybe sugar pill is some kind of nickname for it where you live I don't know but it's pretty darn clear what she's on

• 2mo

Thanks. I really worry about her. I'm pissed that she's lied to me

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like E - but there could be any crap in that, it is all home made - If she is not well go to a hospital

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• What the hell is wrong with people? It's probably E.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I'm really upset at her but she just said to me "don't worry it's just a sugar pill. I'm not high" but can sugar pills really do that to you?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Very. I'm really worried about her but I'm pissed that she's lied to me

• 2mo

Well just do what can to support her tonight. Tomorrow tou can express your anger, disappointment etc.

• You need to go to the hospital asap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instead of pulling out your phone to write this question, how about you... I don't know, TAKE HER TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

She's still at the party in DC and I'm over an hour away

• Take her to the freaking emergency room.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Probably something that Darwinism approves of. I would be careful with random drugs.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

So, what is it?

• Show All
    • 2mo

IMITREX has both.

• 2mo

Thanks a lot