My girl is at a party and took a white and round pill. She says it makes her "floaty and her joints hurt". What pill is this?

I'm worried about her

Most Helpful Girl

• Joint pain is a common side effect of MDMA/Ecstasy and often comes in a round white pill so its most likely that. Im sure she is alright, as long as she is not having far too much which would lead to an overdose.

She says "it's ok it's just a sugar pill". Can sugar pills do that to you?

She is at a party, clearly she is taking MDMA, maybe sugar pill is some kind of nickname for it where you live I don't know but it's pretty darn clear what she's on

Thanks. I really worry about her. I'm pissed that she's lied to me

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like E - but there could be any crap in that, it is all home made - If she is not well go to a hospital

What Girls Said 4

• What the hell is wrong with people? It's probably E.

I'm really upset at her but she just said to me "don't worry it's just a sugar pill. I'm not high" but can sugar pills really do that to you?

Very. I'm really worried about her but I'm pissed that she's lied to me

Well just do what can to support her tonight. Tomorrow tou can express your anger, disappointment etc.

• You need to go to the hospital asap.

• Instead of pulling out your phone to write this question, how about you... I don't know, TAKE HER TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL?

She's still at the party in DC and I'm over an hour away

• Take her to the freaking emergency room.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably something that Darwinism approves of. I would be careful with random drugs.

So, what is it?

IMITREX has both.

Thanks a lot