Vegetarians and vegans, does this change your mind about why you probably eat just veges?

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• I've never really understood not eating animals based on the premise of killing a living creatures. Mainly because plants are alive as well, eating, drinking, and breathing (heck even procreating) so you are still killing something to eat it :/

• This is exactly why we should all be Fruitarians. I cannot stand the thought of poor carrots being murdered.

https://youtu.be/vXIdcA6mlV4

• Hell nah!!! So this isn't new evidence anyways. Nothing would make me back the suffering of innocent animals!!

• and yet i eat animals all the time, so do a lot of people. i have an ex friend who decided to go BACK to meats. she couldn't handle being a vegetarian

• I've been one since age 5... not a chance I would ever change

• Why can't we just let people eat the way they eat and address real problems like what the agriculture AND meat industry is doing to our planet

• and what's that?

• @Hammerofthor Sounds like a plan.

• I said you stop first.

What Guys Said 5

• No, because pain and suffering has nothing to do with it for me.

• Not me, I am vegetarian for many reason, and this really doesn't change my opinions.

• but if it knows what's eating it, then why wouldn't that make you think twice about it?

• Being vegetarian is not an easy lifestyle (I've been vegetarian for over 25 years). Many start because they see something like the kill scene in the movie "Bambi" but it doesn't stick because it's not easy. Meat eating is a habit that is hard to break. There are many reasons to not eat meat (health, environmental, social, etc.) but this is not an easy thing.

• yeah, i have an ex girl "friend", that used to be a vegetarian. she went back to eating both, she couldn't handle it

• No, as it is just a chemical reaction. Plants don't have a brain. How would this change my mind.

• but they still apparently know whats eating them.

• That could create a lot of problems for people - It will be into the lab to create inanimate food

• lol so i guess im gonna be licking stones from today