Anyone want to share a time where they died laughing?

Share a time in your life something made you laugh so hard that your stomach couldn't take it any more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was walking with my best friend in the city and we were laughing about something that just happened. I couldn't control my body anymore and I had to lean on a building for support while my best friend had to hold me up and stop me from falling into people passing by. Goooood times 😄

I wonder what happen?

There was a guy standing near us and my friend yelled something at me but the guy thought she was yelling at her and he made an offended face and left. Really isn't that funny but when in the moment...

Most Helpful Guy

• A few come to mind but they were ones like "You Had To Be There" - You know the type, seems silly looking back but we just fell around the place laughing.

What Girls Said 7

• I've had plenty but don't remember any that happened to me. I will always remember this from when I was a little girl. I have 2 older sisters and I'm the baby. I was maybe 7 years old at the time and I walk into the living room and my older sisters look at me and start to laugh. I have no idea why they are laughing at me so I'm smiling and I'm like what's so funny I want to laugh with y'all. They don't stop, their laughter somehow gets louder, and I start getting upset. I demand that they tell me what's so funny. They keep laughing uncontrollably until they both start crying. I am now getting scared and somehow I believe they are stuck like this forever and it's my fault. I beg them to stop laughing because I am scared and I start to get a panic attack. I think this doesn't help because they are laughing harder and louder losing breath. I seriously begin to cry with tears streaming down my face. That's when they calm down and say they were only playing a joke but my reaction made it worse so they couldn't stop. I don't stop wailing and go tell on them on my parents. To this day I blame them for my partially having panic attacks and anxiety. Tis the life of a little sister...

• If anyone answers this I'll believe in ghosts and spirits... If they died laughing, they wouldn't be here to tell you 👀!

• My daughter just made me laugh. She was talking to me and she sounded just like me. She said, I can't do it! You do it Mommy! Right now!!! Lol.

• I sent my friend a message like "hurry the fuck up" and she replied with "taking my glasses off to see who the fuck you think you talkin to" along with a pic of her removing her glasses.

• I die of laughter all the time. It easily happens when it's really late in the night and I'm super tired at like 3 and 4 in the morning and I start scrolling through through Instagram seeing everything funny and I end up in tears from laughing every time.

• I am always laughing sooo.. many stories could never end. But usually it has to do with one of my sisters being so clumsy and falling.

• When my mom farted and it sounded so huge and wet and I said omg your butthole is LOOSE and we both laughed our asses of for like an hour.

What Guys Said 2