Is it true that when a person appears in your dreams it is because he/she is missing you?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. If you have a shared connection with someone. I believe it is possible. They appear, because you are on the same mental wave length. I have had plenty of times, when this has proved true. Here is one example I dreamt about a guy I was into, and at the time we weren't talking like we used to. A couple days later, he texted me saying he missed me/ he didn't like when we I didn't talk to eachother. Also, from time to time when I suddenly out of the blue think about someone I used to talk to, and or have an involvement with I see them a couple days or a week or more later.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes and the same way whenever you eat a burger, an African kid dies of hunger.

• Of course. That's the only logical conclusion.

• I would say they are there because you are thinking of them

• Nope, it's rather because you're missing or fearing that person
    Or just for no special reason.

• I really don't know is the answer!! I have heard of this before though. I would love to say yes as I have this right now, I keep dreaming about this girl I hope it means that she's into me.

But there really isn't any proof to say that this is true. You typically dream of the last thing you were thinking of so the answer is likely to be no. :(

• lol no its not true. if thats the case then a lot of creepy monsters and ghosts are missing me, lol

• No. It is not. Dreams are simply a way of a brain resting and processing things. Dreams mean nothing and there is no way to interpret them.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• No. Dreams can mean many different things. Its not about the person that's it, but what the symbolism of that dream represents. If your thinking about that person a lot, it is very possible that they will show up because your dream is reflection what's in your brain.

• No , I don't believe that at all. Maybe you'll dream about someone who's subconsciously on your mind , but that doesn't necessarily mean you'll be on theirs too

• No... that's just something people made up so they could tell themselves their feelings are mutual haha

• No. It means your brain is thinking about them and your subconscious is chewing on it.

• Because there have been so many studies done to prove if that's factual or not -_-

• I'm not sure. It might be because you miss that person.

• nope
    sometimes it is just a random appearance

• I haven't heard anything like that but I thought it was because you were thinking about that person.

• No, it means that your brain was thinking about them in your sleep.

• yeah I believe that.

• No haha, def not!!
    Its prob because you were thinking of them that day or they're in your mind, its happened me before too :)