Are you supposed to shampoo your pubes?

So I was taking my after work shower when I reached for the shampoo bottle and it just for some reason dawned on me for the first time. Immediately I asked myself the question in my mind "am I meant to use this on my pubes too? I mean they are hair too". Then my mind started digging deeper and asking things like: "there's even shampoo for bald guys so does that mean even if your pubes are shaved or waxed, you're still actually supposed to shampoo the area? Or doesn't it? Why don't I know this?"

So there I stood, naked as the day I was born with water and uncertainty washing over and through me. It was that moment when I realised there was only one way to solve this problem which was to ask on G@G.

So I pose this question to you. Do you wash your pubes with shampoo or just normal body wash or soap or something?

• I shampoo my pubes
    60% (3)11% (1)29% (4)Vote
  • I just use soap or bodywash
    40% (2)89% (8)71% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• no, I think pubes are supposed to be trimmed/waxed and I use mild soap to wash myself lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I trim them but you still use shampoo if you have a crew cut so...

• 2mo

I used soap when I shaved my head, it's better to use shampoo tho because it hydrates the scalp

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I have a feeling there is body hair shampoo but what comes to mind is "A Fool And Their Money Are Easily Parted"

0|0
    0|0
  • I just use soap or bodywash

0|0
    0|0