Are you supposed to shampoo your pubes?

So I was taking my after work shower when I reached for the shampoo bottle and it just for some reason dawned on me for the first time. Immediately I asked myself the question in my mind "am I meant to use this on my pubes too? I mean they are hair too". Then my mind started digging deeper and asking things like: "there's even shampoo for bald guys so does that mean even if your pubes are shaved or waxed, you're still actually supposed to shampoo the area? Or doesn't it? Why don't I know this?"

So there I stood, naked as the day I was born with water and uncertainty washing over and through me. It was that moment when I realised there was only one way to solve this problem which was to ask on G@G.

So I pose this question to you. Do you wash your pubes with shampoo or just normal body wash or soap or something?

• I shampoo my pubes
  • I just use soap or bodywash

Most Helpful Girl

• no, I think pubes are supposed to be trimmed/waxed and I use mild soap to wash myself lmao

I trim them but you still use shampoo if you have a crew cut so...

I used soap when I shaved my head, it's better to use shampoo tho because it hydrates the scalp

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I have a feeling there is body hair shampoo but what comes to mind is "A Fool And Their Money Are Easily Parted"

• I just use soap or bodywash