Is he "Frankenstein"?

Pete Burns has had over 300 plastic surgeries and now looks like this:

Pete Burns Frankenstein

Is he Frankenstein?

• Yes
  • No
  • Neither - he's just ridiculous and attention-seeking

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry but that's disgusting. I understand why he had repeat surgeries to try and fix mistakes, but after the first, why not just say, ok, I'm done? If it was something to do with improving his actual health and preventing him from getting really sick or dying, then that's a whole other story, but to continue to do it for vanity, f*ck off already with the shit.

Most Helpful Girl

• he is sick and needs a psychiatry help and not a plastic surgeon

What Guys Said 7

• I haven't seen Pete for a couple of years - He was bad then but now, he is shocking, I think he has mental problems, he was on Celebrity Big Brother a few years back and was very unstable.

• closer to Frankenstein's monster cause he is ugly as hell

• He's not frankenstein. Frankenstein is a character from some book. But he is like frankenstein's monster.

• It's called being mentally ill.

• Not so much Frankenstein but Frankenstein's monster. Dr. Frankenstein was the scientist.

• You have just offended Frankenstein

• no Frankie Steiny isn't real

What Girls Said 7

• Very Sad. He actually used to be attractive before he started destroying his face

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Pete%2BBurns%2BThen.jpg

• No, he isn't. If he was any character from the book, he would be Frankenstein's monster because Frankenstein was a regular looking person.

• I wonder why someone would want to have so many surgeries to look like that :/

• LOL mirin

• Frankenstein is not the monster. It's the name of the Doctor who created him.

• oh gosh

• It annoys me when people reference Frankenstein as the monster... No Frankenstein is the Creator the monster is just the monster/creature