What do you think of the "wierd white people" stereotype?

You see something crazy going on and then somebody comments "thats some white people shit" or " oh white people". What do you think of that?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's stereotypes of every race and this one is no different. Me being white, I don't really care because I know a lot of weird white people and normal white people. Honestly white people do some actual weird shit all the time, me being one of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that it's some weird white people shit because it probably is. People say 'that's so ghetto' when black people do something or 'fucking mexicans' when a hispanic does something. White people aren't some angels who don't have comments said about them, either. Welcome to life.

You basically said everything I was going to say. Minus the swear words.

It's clearly racism, but it's seems to be engrained into everyone's brain, even though its wrong. Caucasians aren't saints, so yaa... but I love them still. In fact, I was raised around them.

What Guys Said 4

• A bit of a racist comment

• I find it funny. It's like people that whine about the dumb dad character in adverts.

• It may be true. I'm white. I'll agree with them if I think it's true.

• There's just as many people racist against white people as any other race. The people that say stuff like that are racist.

What Girls Said 6

• A tinge of stereotypes, but I don't think most "oh that's just what (insert race) people do" aren't said with malicious intent. So mostly, I brush it off.

Like I remember giving non Mexican people Mexican candy, so it is sweet but with chile and lime. And one of them was like "mango with chile and lime? Mexicans are crazy with the spicy and lime".
    I laughed because it's true. We put that on almost everything. Weird to you, is normal to us and vice versa.

• I just laugh. Lol. Who cares?

• Lol it's just some dumb shit. Most people don't dare to say it about other races but it's really fine if you're doing it to white people. #OnlyWhitePeopleCanBeRacist #I'mSerious 😂

• I am pretty weird... :P

• They're kind of funny.

• I don't really think of anything. I just Laugh because it's usually true 😂😂😂