Are you excited about the iPhone 7? are you going to get it?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you excited about the iPhone 7? are you going to get it?
    Not only no, but hell no!

Obviously, I would rather enjoy no enthusiasm for the iphone (any number) and have no plans to purchase that one or any other iteration of iphone in the future.

Just my opiinion

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

• How much is it? Right now I have a free phone with free data until Feb 24 its a cheap go phone buts its free. Got it through a promotion

the iphone 7 plus 32 GB is $769 and the iphone 7 32 GB is $649

Looks more like 900-1000 without plans. If thats the only decrease with a plan that will likely require another 30/month for 2 years, it's a huge scam in my opinion. I'll probably just buy my next phone.

@posted good idea

• Android has been the better option for awhile now. Ever since s5 active. S7 is really more of the same. Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy s6 active are the best bang for your buck. The new marshmallow software update is a piece of shit tho.

• Hi Jack

Bye Jack

I never liked iPhones anyways

• Nah, too much money

• I'm gonna wait till the next iPhone comes out since I have the iPhone 6 and Apple care is good for another 8 months.

• I am not a fan of apple products

• I swear the i7's been the new iPhone since 2009, it's always the number I see.

• no... this is my phone

www.myswooop.de/.../23590_0.jpg

I've never owned a smart phone, and i have no intention to.

• damn that CRUSHING no... people have brains ^^ FINALLY ;)

• No. Too expensive, I don't need what it offers, and the lack of headphone jack really bothers me. I am not into Apple.

• Ill stick with my phone, thanks

• Nobody is excited about the iPhone 7 and Apple knows about it. For this one time, they won't release their sales numbers this year because they know there will be backlash for the earphone jack. They don't expect the iPhone 7 to sell.

• Nope , gotta buy a new notebook/laptop 😼😼

• I won't spend money on that.

• For the love of God no. I will lose hope for humanity if that abomination becomes a success.
    "No headphone jack, so we all have to buy their special wireless earphones?" They couldn't be more blatantly trying to monopolize your money.

• My coworker bought one yesterday and we all checked it out. I'm not excited about it. Yes, I'm sure I'll end up with one within the next few months. But I'm not all excited about or anything.

• I would never by an Apple product.

• Not excited and not going to get it.

• no, not at all and definitely won't get it

• If it was the Iphone 11 i would.
    Since i expect it to actually bring new relevant stuff.

• I'm personally looking forward to the iPhone 8

• I need headphones that don't cost $160

• no i need my kidneys

• No, cause there is no headphone jack and they will be lot thinner
    and waterproof.

• Yes, it gives me a chance to test out my new sledge hammer.

• Never been an iPhone fan and I especially won't get it now that they removed the 3.5mm jack

• nope. I dont have money as I can buy it

• Noope

• Nope I have an iPhone 6 which is honestly worse than my old galaxy s3. I'm going back to that kind of phone once I get an upgrade especially since the iPhone 7 looks like it's going to be way worse than the 6 was.

• Do you like anal sex?

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 12

• Is that the one that also means I have to buy a $300 pair of nubs to put in my ears?

I'm in need of a new phone, but it will not be that one.

i think they're gonna be like $149, but either way I'm gonna end up losing them lol

Think they're 170, it comes with some weird ass micro usb to earbud thing I believe.

• Hell no. My first iPhone was how 6s plus, I have already replaced it once and I can barely hear people when I don't have them on speaker or have my head phones in. I am going back to a android ASAP.

• I don't really care to be honest with you. I use Android.

• No. Im using iphone 6 and its okay. I wanna change to android but the hassle of moving data prevents me lol

• No. I'm getting the 6s plus

Don't do it.

I probably would once they figure out the exploding issue lol.

The issue was on the Galaxy Note (with the sylus), not on the regular Galaxy S 7/S 7 edge which have no such issues. Also, all Note 7s have been recalled by Samsung.

• Lel I heard that it's ios10 is having a huge hardcore porn gif issue. Meaning little kids are seeing porn gifs due to the search. XD

• Not right away but at upgrade time I plan to.

• My iPhone seven plan costs the same as my iPhone six, plus I get more extras so I switched over purely for that or else I wouldn't have been too fussed. It's coming in the next few hours

• No I have no plans on getting it.

• No, I have my iphone 6s and he's really good so I will not change it

• No way it sucks because the airpods are completely useless. I'd lose them in like 5 seconds.

• Nope. They took away the headphone jack and now youd have to buy all this extra crap just to listen to music. Half the reason I chose Iphone was for the music..