Do you enjoy getting 10,000 notifications because two people here are in an argument that you are not part of?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind, those arguments can be quite entertaining. What's worse is getting notifications when to people are being all lovey dovey nonstop, it's like GET A FUCKING ROOM.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate when I comment on something and then someone else just starts using my comment to go off on rants over and over (don't know why they couldn't just make a comment of their own) that had nothing to do with what I originally said. I just mute the questions when I think they are just going to keep going.

Yes, this shit can literally last a week or more.

What Girls Said 11

• I lol seriously, but I don't like it

• I hate when this happens. So, if I see that our conversation is turning into an argument, I stop posting comments.
    Since I know how annoying is to get notifications because other people are arguing.

• Roflmao noooo

• It's not hard to just mute that shit. Lol. That's what the option is there for.

how do I mute you?

• In circumstances like that I just mute it and don't even read the conversation

• Lmao I usually let them have beef cause I get bored and this place is for opinions, but if it goes on for more than a day I intervene.

• No, I turned it off.

• (smiling)
    I am usually one of those people... either in a debate or in general conversation.

• Depends on the persons involved.

• haha funny!

• I hate that. Just PM each other if you wanna argue with someone.

What Guys Said 14

• When that happens you have option to "Mute" question - Up beside how long ago question asked say 8h there are 3 dots click on that and a "Mute" option comes up, when you hit that you get no more notifications from that question.
    And to your question, it is a pain.

• I enjoy them only if they are entertaining. If it's about something that interests me. Else they are annoying.

• As much as I like notifications here on gag, these are the only type I really dislike. Like, ffs get a room and stroke yourselves elsewhere.

• If it's my question, I like it, because it bumps it back on the feed constantly.

If it's another question and it's not particularly interesting, I just mute it.

• Haha, this really happens and I don't like it.
    I can only remember how the specific notification looks like and i can mark it as read instead.
    Wish i could unsubscribe from that.

• It does get annoying sometimes. I wish there was something to select so I wouldn't get notifications from a chosen post/conversation.
    When I noticed myself doing that a couple times, I switched to PMing because I know it gets annoying.

• i just mute the question lol.

• I'm pretty sure you can turn off notifications

• ya its funny

• Hell no

• eh I don't really care. I do it myself so complaining about it would be hypocritical. If it bothers you, just tell them to use PMs.

• yes, lets start a flame war xD

• can't stand that. I wish those fools would just message each other. (even though I've been guilty of that a few times.)

• Lol!!! So true!!!