What do white boys think of Indian girls?

Just wondering

0|1
1|22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• they think CURRRYYYYYYY

I'm joking.

They think nothing. Beauty in all races.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I feel like they do think curry

What Guys Said 21

• I've never dated one, I had a friend who dated a few and he got along great with them (this guy could get any girl he wanted, and one of them was the one he wanted to keep).

He was the exception, though: every other white guy I've heard about dating Indian girls from says they tend to be crazy.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

LOL crazy I haven't heard that one. Why do they think they are 'crazy'?

• Look wise they are a bit hit and miss. Some are outstandingly attractive and others are a bit butterfacish.

Either way, cultural background is certainly a held-back to consider dating them. From religion to general cultural views.

0|2
    1|0
  • Nothing at all. White boys are preoccupied with school and video games. As for white men? Nothing at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

White boys as in aged 22-25.

They're not attracted to them?

• 2mo

Generally speaking, they're probably only somewhat attracted but in the "yeah I'd tap that" sense. Not in the "oh shit I NEED her" sense.

• 2mo

Hm.

I get lots of stares. Not sure what they mean

• Beli from HuniePop is one of my waifus.
    www.wallpaperup.com/.../...4c72a2d4c232fe79f4a.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • They are girls, right? I like girls. I'm attracted to girls. It doesn't matter if she's indian or white or anything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are anything like @datgirl I'd say pretty amazing and beautiful!

1|0
    0|0
  • oh they are just another beautiful girl in the world but if your talking about girls from india i get annoyed with the dot between the eyebrows.

0|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

You know that's only worn with traditional attires, right? 99% of the times the girls here aren't wearing that lol

• Show All
    • 2mo

no. i live in the U. S. if your asking me?

• 2mo

I do, yeah.

• They probably... like myself... assume they have strict parents... are muslim and thus her parents nor her would see him as a future boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love 'em. Lily Singh can be my Superwoman any time. ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQn_GxAw5kY

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they dress cool and different, and their accent is interesting. You mean real Indians right? Not Native American Indians.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I meant Indian women whether it be living in India or those who have migrated to north America

• HHOT HOT HOT

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Indian girls they are gorgeous for sure. I like dating other cultures and or race of women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are totally hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Asi assume I'm not entitled to answer this question. It really depends since Indians could be several races XD

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I'm not white, I assume I'm not entitled to answer this question. By I wanna say It really depends since Indians could look like anyone XD It isn't even a race

• Show All
    • 2mo

Surrrrrrrre you are. AFTER I mentioned it

Lol

• 2mo

@Abe90 I have been calm since I talked with you. I just mean Indians can be at race and have any religion/life styles

I'm not gonna judge them since my ethnicity has been judged too

• nice but off limits to the general feeling is i would suggest?

0|0
    0|0
  • Bushy eyebrows.

0|0
    1|0
  • We think you can be cute but the smell of food on you needs to go away. Some of best looking Indian girls I have met smell like food/spices! that is a total turn off.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think they are attractive.. very attractive

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Really? Why so? Their face you mean?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Really? I thought people think their bodies are like not in proportion

• 2mo

No, I never noticed that.

• They are hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Theyre all gross

0|1
    2|1
    • 2mo

This is exactly what I thought most people think of us

• Dirty, smelly, some are hot

0|1
    5|1
    • 2mo

This is precisely what I thought

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!