After university is the fun out of life sucked out?

That's the way it feels

2mo Do people get along better after university

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on a mix of your luck character and how hard you work ie what job you get, if you get a stable job , how much sleep you need , if you have a good boss and how the market and company behaves.
    But from my limited personal experience (24 2 years graduated physics) and probly generally speaking yes things aren't on your door step you have to watch you personal image much more carefully to the extent it can feel like a fake you and regardless It can be hard to get hired especially to do something relating to your degree.

But i understand the feeling especially if you live in quite a rural area

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly, unless you land an unusually good gig where you make enough money and still have free time. It could be worse, though. Try to enjoy the small things.

What Guys Said 14

• Of course not, the best years are 21-30. No kids, earning $, meeting new people and generally doing anything you want.

• After university is the fun out of life sucked out?
    All depends on how well adjusted you are losing the security of a large peer group. Walking out into the big wide world is much different than the "home" university life provides. You will be dealing with all the creatures that make up the planet as opposed to only those with the same general ambition.
    Life after university can be wild fun, or a miserable lonely nightmare. It is what you make it.

Just my opinion

• No you just need to learn how to make your life fun. Then again when I was in College all I did was work, study, and go to class so I actually have free time now. You could move to a new city or even to another country if you want to. You need to make your life fun.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

• Yes, now you have the pressures of earning a living, and your gentle spirit will be crushed by stress. I know mine was.

• To me, all that seems like people in university who party just don't want to face the serious side of life

• I feel the same._. Miss how often I meet new people

• dont be daft! just started get on a plane and go somewhere and explore!

• yup it is welcome to the corporate world

Lol.

So what do people DO besides work seriously?

What kind of a life is this

Ok that makes more sense

Same age as me I will be turning 24 this month.
      Did you just graduate or have you been having a rough time with the job market or trying to learn the right skills or unsure of your ability to cope with work as you haven't had anything full time yet? I can relate to a lot of that it's not easy.

• University life is better than paradise

You are not serious

Ummm perhaps.
      To cut the story short..
      University life is probably the best phase of many individuals provided they do well and accomplish their career dreams

• Nope

• it's all downhill from there.

This is what I always suspected.

• what fun in particular? I never went to school

• It's when life begins, just you wait!

There's no time to do ANYTHING

Yeah that is a point, I find that too. Also I find it is a little harder t hang out. It doesn't feel like the Friends lifestyle

• depends on where you land afterwards

What Girls Said 4

• It can be! You have to put more effort into creating fun experiences and spaces because there's no longer a college institution/setting to offer them for you with student events/student activities/culture of socializing.

• I hope not lol

• I can see why it'd feel that way... not sure!

• Yes... yes it is... unless your in porn or a celebrity