Anyone excited bout 🏈?

Football season it's starting! Y'all looking forward to it or it's blah not interesting?

I'm pumped! Texans!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I'm super pumped I like the Bengals but realistically go Panthers.

Yeah Cam is on fire! He got a nasty hit from a broncos guy you saw that?

Aye I remember that screw that game we should've made that goal in the end and f darian stewart for hitting cam and also their pos lb Brandon Marshall

Yeah big time! I think Derian Stewart should have been fined.. that was a nasty hit..

• Hell yeah! do a search here for "NFL gear" and post/check out the pics in the first result!

• Yes! We have parties on the weekends, and all are friends are there and we talk and listen to music and we play rough! And then my boyfriend tries to explain it to me and I forgot like two seconds later 😂

😂 it's aiiight! It took me a year to understand football so it's cool.. it's makes a fun time I see! It's better to watch with friends than by yourself

• I dont like any ball sports.

I have never even watched one single game, offline or online... like in my entire life.

• I am boycotting the NFL

Why? Don't tell me the deflated footballs?

No... I forgot all about that. Unless you have been living under a rock for the past 2 weeks... it is about the disrespectful some of the players are not standing for the National Anthem. It started with Kaepernick. And the only reason he did it... was because he is riding the bench and is not getting any attention. They have their freedom of speech and I have the right not to watch the shitheads do this.

• Heck Yes!!!

What Guys Said 6

• He'll yeah! My Bucs kicked the Falcons' ass and they're now 1-0! Winston and Evans is looking like a deadly combo and the douggernaut is poised to have another pro bowl year!

However, we have a tough schedule coming up. We play the Cardinals next, then open up at home against the Rams (should be a "W"), then the Broncos come in, and then we go to Carolina! Ouch!

The Rams are nearly a team so it should be a W or a win, the mighty Broncos and Panthers should be challenging, I really don't know much about the Buccaneers tho

• My boys lost, but we comin back next week vs the deadskins... HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS? 🔷◽️🔷◽️🔷

Also, my vols got their shit together last week and we comin too 🔶◽️🔶◽️🔶

The Cowboys are 👌 in my book, second fav team! I think Prescott did a good job for a rookie

I hope the boys beat the redskins

• Worst sport ever.

If they had hockey fight rules it'd be a lot better. But otherwise pretty shitty.

Yeah I feel you I started liking football ever since JJ Watt came on the scene, but got hooked

• Ewww sports ball

• NFL is fixed, but I'm still in a fantasy league.

I been learning the NFL fantasy, some guys from work play it so I'm gonna join in

• I was until the chargers blew their first game with a 21 to 3 halftime lead and lost keenan allen.