Most uncomfortable comment someone has said to you?

Mine is getting commented on my vag twice
once I was getting waxed and the lady said I had a nice vag
then my gyno told me I was very tight and tender

Most Helpful Guy

• A waxer sees so many ugly vags, you should be glad she thinks yours is nice

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Seriously?
    The waxer, gods forgive me, but how many NASTY CRUSTY ones do they see?
    If I got that kind of a compliment, from someone that has the SHT job of doing that, I would give her a HUGE TIP, for being so nice!! She's seen some Horrific sht, and if she says you have nice parts, WOW!! What an endorsement!!
    Take that home, and tell your guy/girl that the waxer says you have nice bits, and then maybe go a little further, and say that she told you to tell them that they need to pay more attention, and love those nice bits!! :)

• Most uncomfortable comment someone has said to you?

Sure smells like a troll to me!

• "I'll give you a happy ending if you get in the car", said the short, stubby, bald, tatted taxi cab driver.

• i when i was getting a physical the doctor said whoa you have a large penis. he was a man.

• wanna have some fun in bed
    by a girl
    i think we have to say that. 😑

• Yeah that would be weird them commenting on you there but maybe because they see a lot of bad ones and feel the need to comment on how nice yours is

What Girls Said 3

• "If you miss the shot, I am gonna kiss you."

It was uncomfortable because of the look he gave and also because it was out of no where.

We were playing basketball.

• One time a kid asked me if he could have milk from me... meaning breast milk.

There's more but that's all I can think of

• Your disgusting, I hope you die bitch. Your satans child. - this was told to me

What the hell!!! That's terrible
      By who? I'm sorry

I laugh about it now it's weird... I'm messed up.

That's honestly the worse reactions
      Ugh honestly I'm angry for you. I hope you don't carry sadness of this shit
      Some people are truly miserable. Hopefully you have some great people in your life that don't abuse you :)