Have You Ever Heard 1980s Band Mr Misters Song Kyrie On The Radio, How Often Have You Heard Kyrie On The Radio?

My Favorite Songs From Mr Mister :p

1|0
6|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Kyrie Eleison is a Greek phrase which means "Lord, have mercy." It is an ancient prayer that traces its origins back to the Eastern Orthodox church. The lyrics of the chorus are:

Kyrie Eleison, Down the road that I must travel
    Kyrie Eleison, Through the darkness of the night
    Kyrie Eleison, Where I'm going will you follow
    Kyrie Eleison, On a highway in the night

I always enjoy hearing the song, not because of the significance of the lyrics, but because it is such a well written song.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I believe, @Red88xxx, I have heard of this "Mr. Misters" and the Song as well.
    Good Group.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • I hear it all the time bc the city I live in has many 1980s radio stations. I love that song too! (Have it on cd haha)

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard it, but maybe I'll check it out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont hear it on the radio but I played it on my phone yesterday

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of them or that song.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I heard it played often though I know not how often. Good song. A bit reminiscent of Asia, though at a lesser level of musicianship.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually never have. But I definitely remember seeing that band name in a jukebox at a pizza place i'd go to when I was little, and I'd always be like "who the hell is Mr. Mister?"😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah once in awhile I do but when it came out in the 80s I heard it a lot, seemed like it was up there in the charts

0|1
    0|0
  • I was around for the first time around - That song was huge in the day

0|1
    0|0
  • nope never heard fo them

0|0
    0|0
  • I spent thousands of dollars in psychotherapy to learn how to block that song out of my mind. 1986 was very painful... except for the Mets.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Kyrie Elesion" means ''Lord have Mercy" a decent song

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm too busy listening to stuff from this millennium.

0|0
    0|0