What job do you want to have when you are older? or do you like the job you have now?

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely don't really like the job I currently have now, although it helps me with school, my rent and my bills, but I plan to be done and out of there within 5-7 years at the earliest or so I hope.

As for an ideal job, I would want something that is sustainable, and substantially less stressful and less demanding at least in the sense of having to provide constant consistent and quality customer service type of jobs as I really don't want to go through something like that again and had been through it for more than enough times now.

I favor technology-oriented work for most part, although I am not an Engineer, although I really wished I have what it takes to be one, but I've tried and struggled in science and math. And I don't enjoy anything that is so customer service-oriented or very people-oriented. Ideally if I can work from home or "telecommute" as they call it, or even work on the go, mobile then that's even better. Or best yet, start my own kind of small home business with a well trusted and committed business partner and we work for ourselves and shit and not have to "BOW DOWN" to someone else and constantly be at the mercy of their policies and rules. As these days, depends whom or what you work for and where your job can eventually be outsourced and offshored unexpectedly or even become completely automated. It's always good to be able to BE YOUR OWN BOSS than to BOW DOWN to somebody else and be a good little sheep and follower, or "slave" for the rest of your life, and I'm sure that we all have the potential to become OUR OWN BOSS, and we just have to believe in it and find the will and determination for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• The one I have now minus the overtime. It's ridiculous how many hours we work, I can't imagine having no life for the rest of my life. No matter how much it pays off it's simply not worth it.

What Guys Said 12

• Novelist, or a Heroic space pirate, or gunslinger, or Wizard,
    Or a Heroic Space Pirate-Gunslinger-Wizard who Writes novels on the side

• So many things I would LIKE to be. Fictional author. Musician. Photographer. Designer. Artist. But sadly I don't think I'll become any of those 😞

• Paramilitary Operations Officer/Secret Agent/Special Agent any of the 3 or nothing at all.

You meant something like working for the CIA, DEA, FBI, Secret Service, or NSA? Or any similar organizations?

@JudgmentDay Yes, I did. Paramilitary Operations Officer for the CIA, Secret Agent for the Secret Service and Special Agent or the FBI/DEA.

You're awesome!

• I am happy enough where I am - No big plans to change

• I'm enjoying my job now. I teach high schoolers

• To work in a Music band

and i worked in a restaurant during the summer (you know, washing dishes, cleaning and bla bla bla), and i liked it because my colleagues where very friendly and we had so much fun at work except my boss, he was a total asshole.

• I enjoy my current career path.

• Materials engineer

• Physician

• I want to work with economy.

• I want to retired in 10 year but now my jobs are
    Power engineer
    Farmer
    Landlord and matinience man
    Company owner 4x

can't say that sounds fun

Good luck

Thanks but I do want to have a garden and some farm animals😂😂😂

• Billionaire Playboy...
    Not too many openings there. . .

You'd have to make the next greatest breakthrough or something such as like how "Tony Stark" was in the Iron Man movies. Or you'd have to become a really successful con artist pulling off some really secret and successful pyramid schemes, or at least win the lottery or unexpectedly find something really valuable on your property such as petroleum or something to be able even have lots of money to be a playboy.

Very few people realistically would ever make it to becoming a billionaire, even lottery jackpots are only in the millions or ten millions the last I've checked, have never gone into the billions.

What Girls Said 3

• I work for the police.

• i like my job

• I want to either be a hair stylist, photographer, or work at a kids camp.